The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana has been launched by the state government of Odisha. The main aim of this yojana is to build Pakka houses in the place of kaccha houses in the rural areas especially to help all the poor citizens of the state. The government wants to provide all the beneficiaries with Pakka houses who are living in kaccha houses.
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is a great initiative by the state government and will play an important role for all the poor people. It’ll also improve the living standards of the Odisha state. All the candidates of the state would be provided with all the benefits of this scheme. Also, one major benefit is that housing facilities of all types would be provided free of cost.
We are going to discuss in this article today a piece of detailed information about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. To provide all the readers what are the benefits, how you can register yourselves, who all are eligible, what all documents are required, and everything else.
|Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Aim||To provide Pakka houses|
|Beneficiaries||All the citizens of the state|
About Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of the Odisha state Mr. Naveen Patnaik. The main goal behind this yojana is to provide Pakka houses to all the permanent citizens of the state who are living in kaccha houses. From 21st December 2021, the chief minister of the state has also announced to provide financial assistance under this scheme so that all the citizens can repair their houses.
This is an initiative by the Odisha government which has been implemented for the first time in the country. Under this scheme a total amount of Rs. 3,000 would be provided to all the candidates registered under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. And an amount of Rs. 5,000 would be provided to all those who are deprived of houses or for repairing their houses. A total budget of Rs. 1444 crore is going to be spent by the government on this scheme.
Key Features of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The main feature of this scheme is to provide Pakka houses to all those people who are living in the kaccha houses of Odisha.
- There will be no involvement of contractors in building houses in the process.
- The house is sanctioned preferably in the name of the woman head of the particular household.
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, the minimum of a carpet area is 25 per sq meter.
- The fund of every candidate of the scheme would be directly credited into their bank account by the direct benefit transfer method.
- Also, the roof material should be of RCC under this scheme. Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
Procedure to Login on the Website
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of rural housing Odisha.
- Then you need to go to the homepage of the website and select the option of ‘login’.
- A new page will open on your screen where you need to enter your username and password.
- Lastly, you need to select the ‘login’ option and you’ll successfully get logged in on the portal. TN Treasury ePayslip
Process of Application for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Following is the steps to follow to get registered for the scheme:
- Start by visiting the official website of the rural housing Odisha.
Go to the homepage and from there download the application form and get a printout of it.
Then you need to fill in the information asked in the application like personal details, address details, income details, etc.
After filling in the form, you need to also attach the required documents.
Lastly, select ‘login’ and you’ll get registered for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
How to Check the List of Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
- Firstly, visit the official website and go to the homepage over there.
- Then on the homepage select the option of ‘beneficiary list’.
- After that, a new page will open where 4 options would be provided to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on your preferred option and then fill up the details required.
- After filling up the required details you’ll be able to see the complete list of the beneficiary.
Download Guidelines of the Scheme
You need to visit the official website of rural housing Odisha.
Then you need to go to the homepage and select the ‘guidelines tab’ option.
After that, you need to select ‘Biju Pakka Ghar’ and a new page will open.
4You’ll be able to see all the guidelines of the scheme in PDF format.
And you can also download the PDF by simply clicking on the ‘download’ option. Must Read :- Ayushman Sahkar Yojana
- The candidate needs to be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- The candidate must be living in a kaccha house.
- The applicant needs to belong from an economically backward section.
- The applicant should not own any Pakka house in the state.
- Aadhar card
- Voters ID card
- Permanent residence proof
- Identification proof
- Address proof
- Bonafide certificate
- EWS certificate
- BPL certificate
- Passport size photograph
In case the applicant has any query you can contact through the provided toll-free number: 155-237
Must Read :- What is Mission Indradhanush
This was all about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana or scheme or this article. Everyone who is living in a kaccha house in Odisha can now take advantage of this yojana and get a Pakka house for themselves. You just need to register yourself with all the proper documents.
We hope that all this detailed information in this article would be helpful for all of you. If you have any other related queries you can put them in the comment box. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!