In India, a lot of students aren’t able to get an education as their families can’t afford the fees of the schools. A solution for this is Scholarships for such students from which there won’t be any burden of paying fees on the students. And the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ has been launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh to help all the students of the state.
All those students who want to go for higher studies but are unable to pay the fees will be provided with financial assistance by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The main aim of this scheme is to make education accessible to all the poor.
Today, in this article we’re going to provide you with all the details about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and all the benefits, how you can register yourselves for the scheme, what are the eligibility criteria, and all the other information.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||All the students of the state|
About Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Since the year 2019, this scheme has been working for all the students. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this scheme to benefit all those students who aren’t able to gain education as they are from economically backward societies. And to help such students who can’t pay fees for their schools this scheme has been launched.
This is a student education sponsorship program and a great initiative from the government of Andhra Pradesh. Through this scheme, the amount of every beneficiary student would be credited to their mother’s account. All the students who are pursuing courses of ITI till Ph.D. except the intermediate would be given free reimbursement and a scholarship through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Benefits of the Scheme
- All the students who aren’t able to pay their fees will be provided scholarships and financial assistance through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- The particular student who hails below the poverty line then Rs. 20,000 would be provided to the eligible student.
- The particular amount of the particular student or beneficiary would be directly credited to his/her mother’s account.
- The tuition fee, mess fee, examination fee, hostel rent, food, etc would also be reimbursed for the student directly by the college or school in particular cases. Must Read : What is A.P.gram sachivalayam exam
- This scheme is applicable till the student completes his/her course in the college or university or school.
Incentives of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Following is the list which shows what all incentives are being provided under this scheme:
- All the students would be provided a total amount of Rs. 20,000 per year.
- Tuition fees and the hostel fee would be provided to all the students pursuing degree courses, engineering, etc.
- All those students studying in the welfare hostels are free from paying mess charges.
- The money incentives of Rs. 10,000 would be provided to all the ITI students
- The money incentives of Rs. 15,000 would be provided to all the Polytechnic students.
- The money incentives of Rs. 20,000 would be provided to all the students pursuing a graduate degree or any other courses.
List of all the Courses under this Scheme
And any other degree or Postgraduate courses
Must Read : YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helping Women Financially
The process to Login on to the Portal
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam portal.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and select the ‘login’ option.
After that, a new page will open wherein you need to enter your username and password there.
- Lastly, you need to select the option of ‘login’ and you’ll get logged in on the official portal.
Procedure to Apply for the Scheme
- Start by visiting the official website of the YSR Navasakam portal.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and select the option ‘download option’.
- After that, a new page would open where you need to select the ‘JVD free reimbursement proforma’ option.
- The application form would open and now you need to download the form by clicking on the ‘download’ option.
- Now take a printout and fill in the form with all the required information very carefully.
- Then you also need to attach all the other necessary documents with the application form.
- Lastly, you’ve to go and submit the application form to the concerned department and you’ll be registered for this scheme. Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
The student should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs per year.
The student needs to enroll either in government or government-aided schools or colleges, private colleges which are affiliated to State/Board universities. Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- If the student is pursuing any of these courses: degree, ITI, Polytechnic then he/she is eligible.
- The beneficiary should have only the agricultural land below 25 acres, wetland below 10 acres, or both the lands below 25 acres.
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- College admission certificate
- Admission fees receipt
- Parent’s occupation’s certificate
- BPL for EWS certificate
- Bank account details
- Declaration of non-taxpayer
In case any candidate has any queries regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme then they can send in an email.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org TN Labour Registration
This was all for today’s article where we provided detailed information regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and all the procedures and importance. All the students should apply if they meet the eligibility criteria and take advantage of this scheme. Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
We hope that this article will be helpful to all of you. Let us know if you’ve any other queries in the comment box and we’ll surely answer. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!