You may heared the name of the Diksha portal maybe you know about it. Diksha’s full form is a digital infrastructure for knowledge sharing. It proved itself very useful and gained popularity in the country after the lockdown. So today we will give you the whole information about this portal.
Diksha portal 2023 ?
This portal was launched by the ministry of human resource and development on 5th September 2017. Diksha portal was started for countries teachers as a digital platform. Teachers can train themselves on this portal. and with this, there is the study material for class 1st to class 12th.
even for graduates and postgraduates. In reality this a huge library of e-books and e-education content. This portal proves itself useful for teachers and students especially in the lockdown when schools and colleges are closed in the country.
How can you download the Diksha portal ?
You can download this from the google play store. In the google play store, you have to type Diksha in the search option. Then you can install it by clicking on the install button.
Mathematics is not going to be a tough subject, if the learning is made fun!— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) October 4, 2020
Take up this course on #DIKSHA named ‘Joyful Mathematics’
👉The course is relevant for students of classes VIII, IX & Xhttps://t.co/HpDk53KIRB pic.twitter.com/Os59FHadws
After installation, you have to select your preferred language. After that, if you are a teacher then you have to select the teacher option if you are a student then you have to select the option of the student if you are not the both then you have to select the other option.
After that, you have to select your board of education and the medium which you prefer. After this procedure, you can easily use this.
Also Read : what is digilocker
Important facts about the Diksha portal
- Diksha portal was started by the human resource and development ministry.
- This is started for giving information to teachers informing them about new announcements and giving them education-related materials.
- On this portal, teachers can get training online and offline.
- On this portal, the teachers and students also get reading materials.
- On the Diksha portal, students can get education-related topics from class 1st to 12th. even for graduation and post graduation.
#DIKSHA: One Nation One Digital Portal— Ministry of Education (@EduMinOfIndia) May 30, 2020
DIKSHA is used & loved by both teachers & students to access quality e-content formulated by Central Agencies (e.g. NCERT, CBSE) and States and UTs.#1YearOfModi2
Know more: https://t.co/u8fFLE4Pdb pic.twitter.com/f5cFmK00Fr
Also Read : What is Startup India
- On this portal NCERT books also available with normal school books.
- On the Diksha portal, reading material is available in 15 languages.
- These languages are Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, Sindhi, Chhattisgarhi, Urdu, Gujarati and Oriya.
- On this portal NCERT books for class 1st to 10th are available with QR code.
- After lockdown, the use of this portal increased.
To ensure the quality and continuity of education in the country especially in such an environment when parents do not want to send their children to school because of covid. As an e-learning platform, the Diksha portal is a commendable step.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!