In India, agriculture is a powerhouse that is influential all over the world and it’s all because of the hard work of all the farmers and farm laborers. Like all the other sectors in the industry, the agricultural sector also faces a lot of problems and challenges. That means all the farmers have to face many problems which aren’t easy and helping them is a very essential step. Also, the Rythu Vedika Scheme has been launched.
So, keeping this in mind all the problems faced by the farmers daily. The Telangana state government has come up with the Rythu Vedika Scheme to help all the farmers of the state. This is a platform that will help the farmers to get higher returns for all of their agricultural production.
Let us discuss more about the Rythu Vedika Scheme in today’s article: what all are the benefits, how does the online portal work, how can you apply, who all are eligible, documents required, etc.
|Scheme Name||Rythu Vedika Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||All the farmers of the state|
The Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023
Keeping in mind the situation of the Covid-19 outbreak this scheme was launched by Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao. The Rythu Vedika Scheme was started in October 2021 at Jangaon, a district in Telangana. This scheme aims to address all the issues that are faced by the farmers.
The Rythu Vedika Scheme is available in an online portal and a one-stop destination for the farmers to help them sell up their products through this platform. So, the state government is going to directly purchase food grains from the farmers. This will help all those farmers who couldn’t earn well because of the corona outbreak and now they’ll get higher returns by selling their produce.
The government of Telangana has said that many Rythu Vedikas would be constructed all around the state to help every farmer of the state. This is a great initiative by the Telangana government and it is also appreciated by so many farmers of the state.
Must Read : What is A.P.gram sachivalayam exam
Benefits of the Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023
- Through the Rythu Vedika Scheme, all the farmers would be provided higher prices for their produce and also better marketing facilities.
- The focus of this scheme is to organize farmers in groups and address all of their issues collectively.
- This scheme would be a great benefit towards the future of all the farmers and it’ll also increase the farm production of the state.
- It’ll also help all the farmers to come together and discuss the issues and resolve their problems.
- This scheme would also make sure that all the rights of the farmers are guarded and protected.
- Must Read :- SSMMS Online Sand Booking Portal
Implementation of the Scheme
The state government of Telangana has decided to construct a total of 2,601 Rythu Vedikas in the state to help the farmers.
- A total budget of Rs. 572.22 crores had been fixed by the state government for the construction work out of which a total of Rs. 22 lakhs would be used in constructing Rythu Vedika.
- And out the total cost decided Rs. 12 lakhs would be provided by the agricultural department of the Telangana state.
- The other 10 lakhs would be provided by the MGNREGA funds.
- The area for the Rythu Vedikas would be 2,046 sq feet and in each Rythu Vedika, two rooms and two toilets would be constructed.
- The electricity and tap water connections would also be provided.
- A total of 2,462 would be rural Rythu Vedikas and a total of 139 would be urban Rythu Vedika.
- A lot of donors are enthusiastically participating and have taken the responsibility for construction of 24 buildings.
- A lot of donors have given lands for the construction of 139 more buildings.
- Also Read : Amma Vodi Scheme, Now Every Child Has Right to Study
Procedure to Apply on the Online Portal
Firstly, visit the official website of the Telangana government.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and select the option of ‘online application’ there.
- After that, a new screen will open and it’ll have the application form.
- Now you need to fill in the application form carefully with all the required details in it.
- Then you need to upload all the other documents with your application form.
- Lastly, you need to select the ‘submit’ option and you’ll successfully get registered for the scheme.
Must Read : YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helping Women Financially
Are below given are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Rythu Vedika Scheme:
- The candidate has to be a permanent resident of the Telangana state.
- The candidate needs to be a farmer by his/her profession.
- The candidate must have a working mobile number.
- The candidate must have a working bank account as well.
Permanent residence proof
Bank account details
So, this was all for this article which was about the Rythu Vedika Scheme and we’ve tried providing all the necessary details of this scheme to all our fellow readers. Every farmer could easily apply for this scheme and have all the benefits as well.
Also Read : Telangana Meeseva Portal
We hope that all this information from today’s article would be helpful to all of you. In case you’ve any related queries let us know in the comment box, we’ll surely get back to you. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!