PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Introduction
As we all know, our government is constantly coming up with new plans and schemes. There are a variety of similar public-benefit initiatives.
Today, I’d like to mark your attention to this article’s “PM Kisan tractor Yojana.” The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is for farmers who want to acquire a tractor but don’t have enough money.
Let’s take a closer look at this plan.
Details related to the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana
|Financial aid provided to the farmers
|25 % minimum and 50 % maximum
|Launched By –
|Central Government of India
Official information to the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2024
Under this initiative, farmers can get tractors for half the price. The remaining half of the funding is provided by the government as a subsidy.
Aside from that, numerous state governments offer farmers a 20 to 50% tractor subsidy at the state level. The primary purpose of this method is to make farmers self-sufficient and empowered because modern farming is simple and time-consuming.
Farmers will benefit from numerous yojanas and will be able to improve their living conditions.
That’s a brief about it but what do you think is the requirement for such a scheme?
Let me give you the answer below.
What is the need behind the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme ?
India is the world’s second-largest agricultural country. Many small farmers confront challenges in cultivating their property. And I feel sad to break it to you. Still, many of our farmers have died due to their failure to repay loans. Most of which were obtained from private money lenders.
Some of the states like Maharashtra – 3,030, Telangana -1,358, Karnataka -1,197, Madhya Pradesh -581, Andhra Pradesh -516, and Chhattisgarh -854 with the most significant incidence of farmer suicide in 2015. According to a report generated by the National Crime Records Bureau, it is genuinely tragic.
Also Read: What is Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Scheme ?
As a result, the Central government has launched the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana for low-income farmers to support them.
A tractor is, as we all know, a farmer’s most fundamental requirement. The PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is only available to tiny and marginal farmers who own less than 5 acres of land.
The good part is this scheme applies to all the states.
Now that you know a bit of this Yojana, I’d like to share some of the highlights.
Highlights to the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
- Farmers are provided with the most up-to-date farming equipment.
- Farmers have the option of selecting the tractor’s brand.
- A farmer may not be registered in any other scheme while receiving benefits from this one.
- Female farmers would be given first preference in receiving benefits from this Yojana.
- A farmer must own a piece of land and have not purchased a tractor in the previous seven years.
- The farmer will not be responsible for the entire sum under this program. The government will pay half of the cost, and the farmer can spend the other half. Farmers can also take out a loan for the rest of the money.
- Applicants, I hope that the highlights are clear to you. Now, let’s have a discussion on the other details related to this Yojana.
Also Read : – What is Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Scheme
Important Documents required for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
The Indian government checks to see if the applicant possesses the following documents to determine whether or not they are legitimate.
1) Aadhaar Card and Bank Account – Make sure your bank account and Aadhaar card are linked.
2) Land Papers
3) Identification proof, PAN card
4) Passport size photo
5) Mobile Number
Please make a note here. The subsidy is directly transferred to the farmer’s bank account, which was submitted at the time of registration for the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
Also Read: What is farm bill 2020
Last but not least, here I am sharing the steps you need to follow to submit the online application.
Steps for Online Application for this Yojana
- When you have all the required documents mentioned above, and if you wish to apply for the Yojana, then:
- First and foremost, you must visit your nearest CSC center.
- You will be required to provide information on the Kisan Tractor Scheme at the CSC facility.
- Following that, you must hand over all relevant documents to the CSC center operator.
- The CSC center operator will fill out your form.
- To complete the form, you must provide the operator with all pertinent information.
- Following that, your papers will be uploaded.
- You will receive a receipt with your form number after submitting the form.
- You will be able to apply for the Kisan Tractor Scheme in this manner.
- I tried to cover all the critical points related to this Yojana. Still, in case you have any doubt, please refer to these general questions.
Also Read : – What is Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any age barrier to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Tractor Scheme 2021?
There are no age restrictions. The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is open to farmers of all ages.
Is the applicant’s annual income a factor in their eligibility?
Yes, it should be less than 1 50,000 each year.
You May be Intrested to Know More About : kisan samman nidhi
What is the maximum age limit for these Yojana applicants?
The applicant’s age must be 60 years old or younger.
Is it possible for a husband and wife to apply for a tractor under this program?
There isn’t a single member. I recommend that you delegate the tractor application to your wife. She will be eligible for additional benefits.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!