The Assam Orunodoi Scheme has been launched recently by the state government of Assam back in the year 2020. Through this scheme, all those families of Assam would be given financial help by the government who have their family income less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
The implementation of the Assam Orunodoi scheme is a ‘substantial income support plan’ initiated by the state government, especially for women who belong to families with low family incomes.
This article contains all the aspects of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme and how you can register for the scheme, what is the criteria of eligibility, the benefits of the schemes, etc. So, keep on reading to know more about this scheme.
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched by||Health Minister of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||All the families whose income is below Rs. 2 lakhs|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
The Health Minister of Assam Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma launched this scheme of Assam Orunodoi Scheme on August 14th, 2020. Under this scheme, all the candidates of the state will get an amount of Rs. 830 every month. Through this amount, they can buy all the necessary fundamental items like medicines, sugar, pulses, etc.
Through this scheme, the amount would get direct transfer to the beneficiary account with the help of the direct benefit transfer method. Rs. 400 would be given for purchasing medicines, then Rs. 200 is specified for buying pulses, Rs. 150 for purchasing all types of fruits, and lastly Rs. 80 to buy sugar. The main aim of the state government is to provide financial support, especially to all the families whose income is low.
Benefits of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
- Through the Assam Orunodoi scheme, various services would be offered to all the citizens of the state.
- The main focus is for all those whose family income is low and also for all the women who are widows, specially-abled, unmarried, or members from a specially-abled family.
- An amount of Rs. 830 would be given to all the beneficiaries every month to buy basic items like pulses, medicines, sugar, fruits, etc.
- Also, a budget of spending Rs. 2400 crore annually has been decided by the state government of Assam.
- This is a great initiative as it’ll surely remove the financial crises of a lot of poor families in the state.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and select the option of ‘beneficiary section’.
- Now you need to choose your ‘user type’ there.
- After that, you need to enter your username or mobile name and then your password.
- Lastly, select the option of ‘login’ and you’ll successfully get logged in.
The application procedure of the Scheme
- Below are the steps you can follow to register yourself for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme:
Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the page.
Then go to the homepage of the website and select the option of ‘application form PDF’.
After that, you can download the form and fill it with all the required information carefully.
Then you need to attach all the other required documents with the application form and submit it to the respective department.
Check Your Application Status
- Start by visiting the official website and then go to the homepage.
Then on the homepage select the option of ‘view status’.
After that, a list of districts would open on your screen. You need to select your district.
Then a new page will open wherein you need to enter your beneficiary number or your name.
Lastly, select the ‘search’ option and your application status will open on your screen.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Below are all the eligible candidates:
Families with widows
All those families who don’t have a ration card will get free rice
Families with specially-abled
Families with divorced women
All those families who have (NFSS) National Food Security Scheme
All those families who own a two or three-wheeler or a tractor but under the self-help group.
Below are all the non-eligible candidates:
All those families where there is no female member.
From the family, if any member has a government job or service, or PSUs.
If the household has an AC, refrigerator, or washing machine.
All those families are not eligible who have four-wheelers, own a tractor, or have family income above Rs. 2 lakhs.
Any family member who is a current or former member of the Parliament or a member of the Legislative Assembly.
If any of the family members is a doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, income taxpayer, CA.
- Proof of permanent residence of Assam
- Identification proof
- Address proof
- Family income certificate
- BPL card
In case you’ve any queries you can contact them by sending in an email and here’s the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, with this, we come to the end of this article and we’ve tried providing all the details for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme and how you can also take advantage of this scheme. Must Read : Oasis Scholarship Enlighting the Way of Poor Students
We hope that this informative article will be helpful to all of you. In case you’ve any queries, you can put them in the comments and we’ll surely reply. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!