This scheme of the Telangana Health Card Scheme has been initiated by the government of Telangana under the employees and journalist health scheme. In case of any medical emergency, all the government employees would get proper financial support and treatments.
Also, known as the EHS Telangana Health Card Scheme for providing cashless treatments to all the government employees of the Telangana state. You can avail of this scheme if you are a serving or retired government employee under any health treatment and get the benefits.
But what is the procedure? How can you register yourself? What are the criteria? Today, we are going to give you all the detailed information about this scheme. So, keep on reading if you want to get all the details!
|Scheme names||Telangana Health Card Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the Telangana State|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees of the state|
Telangana Health Card Scheme
This scheme was launched by the honorable chief minister of the Telangana state Sri S.K. Chandra Shekhar Rao. Through this scheme, the government’s goal is to provide and strengthen its state’s medical services towards its employees.
With the Health Card, government employees of the state can have all the benefits, free medical services in every private and government hospital of the Telangana state. Also, you don’t need to visit government offices to apply for this health card. You can easily apply for it by simply sitting at your home. Check the procedure below.
Benefits of Telangana Health Card
- A step towards providing better healthcare facilities to all the government employees of the state by the state government of Telangana.
- The Telangana Health Card scheme’s main focus is cashless contribution through these health cards.
- This scheme will be sanctioned free of cost on all the medical services.
- This health card scheme will not only benefit the current employees working, but it will apply to all the retired and pension holders too.
- More than 4 lakh government employees are going to get benefits through this scheme and more than 2.34 lakh retired employees too are going to benefit.
- Previously this health card scheme had a cash limit for each employee but moving forward that cash limit has been removed.
Treatments Covered Under this Scheme
Here is a specified list of all the treatments which are going to be included in the Telangana Health Card Scheme:
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Cardiology|
|Prostheses (Artificial Limbs)||ENT|
|Auditory-Verbal Therapy||Plastic Surgery|
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
1. Firstly, the candidate should be a regular state government employee.
2. Then the candidate has to be a permanent resident of the Telangana state.
3. If you are a current employee or even if you are a retired employee/pension holder both are eligible for the Telangana health card scheme.
4. Applicants need to possess all the original documents only.
5. Lastly, there is no upper age limit for the health card scheme.
How can you Download Telangana Health Card?
- Here are some simple steps which you need to follow to download your health card:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the EHS department, Telangana.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and you’ll have to click on the option of ‘sign-in’ there.
- On your screen, you’ll see a drop-down menu where you’ll have to click on the option of ‘employees/pensioner’.
- Now, a new page will open on your screen and you’ll have to log in by entering Username, Employee id, and password.
- Then you’ll have to select the employee type and click on the option of ‘download health card’.
- And, when you are done, you can even print out the health card by clicking on the option of ‘print’.
Procedure for Checking your Health Card Status
1. If you want to check the update on your health card you can follow these steps:
2. Go on the official website of the Telangana state government health scheme.
3. Then go on the homepage of the website and under the list given of the additional information section click on the option of ‘health card status’.
4. Then you’ll have to select the option of either ‘employee ID’ or ‘pension ID’.
5. Accordingly, then you need to enter the ID and hit on the search option.
6. You’ll be able to see on your screen the status of the health card.
If you need any kind of medical help you can call on the toll-free number 104 to get all the information.
So, we hope you found all this information regarding the Telangana Health Card Scheme beneficial in this article. We have tried covering all the details for this scheme and we hope it was helpful for all of you.
Still, if you have any more queries regarding the same then drop them in the comment box we’ll surely get back to you. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!