Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana is an initiative of the Bihar state government. This scheme is a business loan scheme funded by the state government. Like other business loan schemes, loans are provided at a very low-interest rate. Now let’s take a look at this scheme.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023
In this scheme, Bihar Government encourages the educated youths of the state to establish their own business. For this, the state government will provide them a loan of 10 lakh rupees. 50% of this loan is interest-free and the rest 50% will be on a 1% interest rate.
Official information of the scheme
|Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyam Yojana|
|Started by||Bihar State Government|
|Aim||Providing loans to educated youths to start their own business|
|Beneficiaries||Domicile of Bihar|
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023
- Applicant must be a domicile of Bihar.
- Only 18 to 50 years old can apply for a loan under this scheme.
- This scheme is only for SC, ST, EBC, women, and youths.
- For taking benefits of this scheme a beneficiary must be 10+2 passed, ITI, Polytechnic, or diploma holder.
- Only proprietorship firms, partnership firms, and private limited companies are eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card or other ID proof
- PAN card applicant’s or his firm’s
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificates
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Bank statement
- Canceled check
Provisions made in Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide a 10 lakh rupees loan.
- 50% of this loan is interest-free and 1% interest is on the rest amount.
- The interest-free amount of the loan must be returned in 7 years in 84 installments.
- After the selection beneficiaries will get an additional amount of 25 thousand rupees per unit.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana?
For applying under this scheme you may have to go through the many stages given below.
- Open the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the registration option.
- After this, a new page will open, and on this page, you have to enter the asked details.
- Then click on the send OTP.
- After this enter the OTP and click on the verify button after verification you are registered.
- After the verification, you may receive the login password.
- You can log in to the portal through this password.
- After login into the portal, you can see the application form on your screen.
- Then you have to enter all the asked details in this form asked by the stagewise one after one like on first stage personal details on second stage educational details etc.
- After filling in all the details attach all the details and recheck everything.
- Then verify the documents and click on the submit button.
- After submitting click on the declaration option and after this click on the final submit.
Ways of contact
If you want to contact the officials of the scheme then there are many ways you can check their official website or call them.
|Phone number||1800 345 6214|
|Email ID||dir-td.ind-bihar@nic dot in|
|Postal Address||Udyog Vibhag Vikas Bhawan, New Secretariat, Beli Road, Patna|
Now your turn
That’s it, it’s the end of the article, hope it was helpful to you. If yes then share it and comment if you have anything in your mind about government schemes. We are waiting for your questions and suggestions.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!