The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched an online portal for all the employees of the state so they can now download their monthly e-payslips online. Now you can also download important documents and check them online on the Tamil Nadu Treasury payslip portal.
Today we are going to give complete information regarding the website and how you can get all the details regarding your pension reports, monthly payslips, DDO reports, etc.
So, keep on reading if you want to know how you can get all these details from the Tamil Nadu treasury payslip online portal.
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu Treasury payslip|
|Launched by||State government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||All the Employees of the state|
Tamil Nadu Treasury payslip
The online web service is a digital platform curated for all the employees of the Tamil Nadu state so that they can easily get the information of monthly payslips online. Launched by the state government the Tamil Nadu Treasury payslip online portal.
This will save a lot of time and energy for all the employees as they don’t have to wait in long queues outside the government offices to collect their monthly payslips or any other document. A stress-free and an easy-to-use online portal where you will get information regarding your pension reports, monthly payslips, DDO reports, etc.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Treasury payslip
- Through this online website, all the employees can now check all the detailed information of their monthly payslips and download it at the same time.
- The employee would also get the assistance of doing digital payment via Tamil Nadu treasury payslip.
- From this website, the employees will have a timely follow-up on their transactions and also it’ll solve all your queries at the same time.
- Now, there is no more need to go to the government offices to get your payslip to use the online website by sitting at your home.
- You can also check the pension reports and DDO reports online from this portal.
- Monthly Payslips
- Deductions and Insurance
- Pension Report
- DDO Token Wise Report
How to get Logged In?
Here is the procedure for you to login on to the official website:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu payroll.
Then go to the homepage of the official website and choose the language according to your preference.
- After that, you need to enter your username and password.
- Lastly, select the option of ‘login’ and you’ll be done. Must Read : Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
Check ECS Status for Government Pension
If you want to check the ECS status of your pension report then you can follow below given steps for that:
Firstly, start by visiting the official website of the treasury department of Tamil Nadu online portal.
Then go to the homepage of the website and then select the option of ‘ECS Status’ there.
After that, a new web page will open on your screen and two options will be displayed on your screen. You need to select the ‘ECS status for pensioners’ option.
Then you need to log in by your set username and password.
Lastly, select the option of ‘submit’ and the ECS status would appear on your screen.
Also Read : Udyogini Scheme : Women Entrepreneurs Scheme
How to Check the DDO Report?
Follow the below-given steps if you want to check the DDO report from the Tamil Nadu Treasury payslip website:
- Start by visiting the official website of the treasury department of Tamil Nadu online portal.
After that go to the homepage of the website and then select the option of ‘ECS Status’ there.
- Then a new web page will open on your screen and three options will be displayed on your screen. You need to select the ‘click here for DDO token wise report’ option.
- Then log in using your credentials, your username and password.
- After that, you need to select these details: ‘district treasury’ and then ‘sub-treasury’.
- You need to then fill in these details: DDO code, password, and image code.
- Finally, select the option of ‘submit’ and the DDO report would appear on your screen. Also Read : Mentoring Yuva Scheme : Young Writers Scheme
How can you Download the Tamil Nadu e-Payslip?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu treasury payslip.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and there you need to select the ‘useful link’ option.
- A new web page will open where several links would be displayed but you need to select the ‘e-Payroll’ option.
- Then select the option of ‘click here for payslip’ and then enter the details asked like ‘Emp code/suffix’ and ‘date of birth’.
- Lastly, select the option of ‘login’ and you’ll get your TN e-Payslip. Also Read : Student Credit Card Scheme : Government of West Bengal
Phone Numbers: (044) 24329237, 24329238, 24329239
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: Thiru R. Subramanian, Pension Pay Officer, Amma Complex, Ground Floor, Veterinary Hospital Campus, No.571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035. Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
So, this was all for this article we’ve tried giving all the detailed information today. About the Tamil Nadu Treasury e-Payslip online portal and what all things are there on the website and how you can register yourself, etc.
We hope this article was helpful for all of you. In case you’ve any other related queries, you can drop them in the comment box and we’ll surely answer. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!