National Health Digital Mission also known as Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission this mission majorly aims at giving each individual their health card ID. This health card ID will include all the health information of each individual in their card and with this, every citizen will have their health card ID with their heal records in it.
So, hello everyone today we are going to share everything about the National Health Digital Mission: what are the benefits, eligibility criteria, how you can apply for registration, all the objectives, and all the other details. So, keep on reading!
Table of Contents
Meaning of Digital Health ID Card
This Id of digital health would be provided to all the citizens and this ID will hold all the medical information of that particular city. It would hold all the history of the checkups and all the other health-related information in that digital health ID.
|Scheme Name||National Digital Health Mission|
|Under||Central Government of India|
National Health Digital Mission 2023
The prime minister of India Narendra Modi announced these health cards in India for every single individual. This health card Id will hold all the medical information of the cardholder and the particular doctor’s account would also be maintained through an app or the website.
With this card, no third person would be having any access to that particular health card ID’s medical information other than the holder himself/herself. Only the holder can give access to the third party for all the related information. The beneficiaries of the health care would be citizens of India and the goal for this mission is to provide digital facilities in the country to all individuals.
The vision of National Digital Health Mission 2023
The goal behind the mission is to create an ecosystem of national digital health that can support every individual in an effective, affordable, inclusive, efficient, accessible, safe, and time-saving effortlessly online platform that is easy to use.
Do You Know : What is National Health Insurance Scheme
It can also provide and allow to get a wide range of information, infrastructure services, technology, and data. The digital system and services are to be of standard quality as they would allow the proper security and confidentiality to all the personal health-related information.
- The most important objective is to boost up the awareness amongst the people for digital health cards.
- This way of digitalization would help the government body and citizens to lead to transparency and an authentic working environment.
- Offline papers for health aren’t as safe and authentic as digital cards.
- The digital health card ID would be more effective and useful for all the individuals rather than keeping safe the paper health cards and worrying about the same.
- Most importantly the offline health papers aren’t as confidential and safe as digital health cards.
Do You Know : What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme ?
How will the Digital Health Mission work?
- All the information related to the health services would be available on the particular app and it would also have the details of that specific doctor.
- As soon as the app would get available you can directly register yourself there under that mission.
- You would get your digital health ID card whenever you would register yourself through the app.
- Digital signatures of the doctors would be available when the doctors would register themselves under the section of Digi Doctors.
- Through this, even the doctors can go through the files of the patients from anywhere around the country.
- All the citizens should feel free to not carry any physical copy or papers of X-ray or anything anymore as all the information would be available on the app.
- Importance of Digital Health Mission
- The majority of people have to carry all the medical information papers with them and sometimes either they forget some papers or they get lost. But now with the digital health card ID, the information can be saved in that single card and would be very handy.
- The card can be accessed anytime through the Aadhar card number or the mobile number and the digital card would be more authentic to use and all the information would be stored in that single card ID.
Must Read :- What is Mission Indradhanush
Components of the NDHM
The national digital health mission has five most important components:
- Health ID – the most important step is to standardize the process of identification. With the health ID, the particular person would be identified, authenticated, and record the medical information.
- Patient Health Record (PHR) – it is an electronic application that would keep the record of the patient’s health information. The holder can manage and control all the information given from different sources.
- Digi Doctor Platform – this platform is for all the doctors to map down their skills and gain fellowships.
- Health Facility Registry (HFR) – this is the comprehensive storage of health and medical facilities and information in the country.
- Electronic Online Web Page – it contains the chart of the patient history of medical treatments.
Must Read :- Ayushman Sahkar Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Residential certificate
- Mobile number
- All the health reports
How can you apply?
- Follow these steps for a smooth registration:
- First, visit the official website of the national digital health mission which is ndhm.gov.in
- Visit the homepage and then click the link of “download NDHM app” or else you can download it from the google play store.
- Open the app and then click on the form provided on the screen for the registration process.
- Enter your mobile number and it will generate the OTP number then fill in your name and OTP number.
- After that, fill in all the information about the birth date, age, address, father’s name, and so on.
- Fill in the information and click submit and then you are done with the registration process for the same.
Also Read :- Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Scheme
By contributing to the nationwide integral mission the NDHM would achieve its aim of providing every citizen with their own digital health ID card to mark a new beginning for the ecosystem of national digital healthcare. This will enable more effective delivery to all the healthcare facilities and services.
Must Read :- Mentor India Campaign
This was all the details in this article about the national digital health mission and I hope it was helpful and informative. If you have any queries related to this article let us know in the comments we would surely reply. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!