Begum Hazrat mahal national scholarship is given to minority girls students. This scholarship is run by two governing bodies, the Maulana Azad Education Foundation and the Ministry of minority affairs of the Government of India.
Formerly this scholarship was known as the Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scholarship was launched for the girls of the minority community.
Official information of the Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Given by||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Department||Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Started on||3rd May 2003|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of the minority community studying in class IXth to XIIth|
- Only girls belonging to minority communities can apply for scholarships.
- This scholarship is only for girls studying in class from 9th to 12th.
- For this scholarship, girls have to score 50% marks on the qualifying test.
- The credentials have to be verified by the school.
- The family income of the girl must not exceed Rs 2 lakh per year.
- Only two girls of a family can benefit from the scholarship.
- There is not any kind of charge in submitting the form.
- Aadhar card
- Mark sheet of the previous class
- School verification form
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Income certificate
- Bank account and its details
- Passport size photo of the applicant
Some important facts about Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- If this scholarship will be discontinued once then it will never recover in any condition.
- If someone gave false information then the scholarship will be discontinued immediately and the given amount will be recovered.
- The scholarship can be discontinued in any kind of academic gap.
- If someone had applied for another central or state scholarship then she can not avail this scholarship.
- Lowest income group applicants will get preference in scholarship.
- This scholarship is totally funded by the central government.
Aim of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
The aim of this scholarship is to give chances to the minority community girls to study further and cherish their future. This scheme will help those girls who are bright students but financially are weak.
So for helping these kinds of students this scholarship was started. This scholarship’s main motive is to give girls a bright future and make them self-dependent.
This year, more than 1.5 crore students have applied for pre-matric, post-matric, and other various scholarships given by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. More than 3 lakh applications have been received for “Begum Hazrat Mahal Girls Scholarship”. pic.twitter.com/UvnyTpqrjW— Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi (@naqvimukhtar) February 28, 2018
Application procedure for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- First of all, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the New registration option.
- After this a new page will open on this page instructions are written, read them and click on the continue with the registration.
- Then the application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details.
- Then click on the submit button.
Also Read: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
How to know the application status of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship?
- First, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the application status option.
- After this enter the scholarship category, identification details, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Then click on the view application status option.
How to log in on the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship portal?
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the login option.
- After this enter your mobile number and click on the Send OTP option.
- Now enter the OTP and click on the verify OTP.
- After this enter date of birth and captcha code.
- Now click on the login button.
Ways of contact
If you want to contact the officials of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship then there are many ways to do it.
|Phone number||011 23583788/011 23583789|
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre, New Delhi, 110055
This is the end of this article. Hope you liked it. If you like it then share it and if you have any kind of suggestion or question then the comment box is open.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!