Recently, Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana was launched as keeping in mind the COVID-19 outbreak in the year 2020 has forced people to give up on their savings for the treatment of themselves or their family members and it has been a huge loss for a lot of people in India.
With this difficult situation by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot a health insurance scheme has been launched which is known as the “Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana ”.
This yojana or scheme is to provide cashless treatment to all the citizens of the state. Now, how can you take advantage of this benefit? For that today let’s discuss all the necessary steps you have to follow to avail the benefits through this scheme for all the citizens of Rajasthan. So, let’s get started!
What is the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Scheme? 2023
The Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swathya Bima Yojana was launched on 24th February 2021 by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot. He announced a budget of Rs. 3500 crores for a year and every year through this scheme the cashless annual health insurance has been offered.
Cover of up to Rs. 5 lakhs and free treatment for all the citizens would be provided under this scheme but an amount of Rs. 850 per family needs to be provided to access this scheme.
This scheme took place around 1st May 2021 and till now through this scheme more than 1.3 lakhs citizens of Rajasthan have been facilitated. It has been said according to the reports that more than 80% of the population of Rajasthan has already been registered for this scheme.
Objectives of the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme medical and health insurance of up to Rs. 5 lakhs would be provided to all the state citizens.
- All the citizens and families from the state of Rajasthan would be provided with this scheme as this scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot.
- The benefits of this scheme would be given in government hospitals as well as in allied private hospitals as well.
- Any patient admitted to the hospital then the 5 days expenses before that would be added in the same insurance.
- All the checkups, consultations, medications, and examinations and the discharge up to fifteen days would be borne by the government.
Who can take Advantage of the yojana?
The Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana provides the insurance of medical and healthcare to offer quality treatment especially to those who belong to the BPL. This scheme was launched for all the economically weaker and needed sections of the state to have an affordable healthcare scheme facility.
Here is the list of who all can get the benefit of this scheme:
- Contractual farmers
- Small farmers as well as marginal farmers
- National Food Security Act (NFSA) cardholders
- Families holding the Jan Adhar Card
- Workers of Samvida from all the departments
- Socio Economic Caste Census (SECC) beneficiaries
Benefits of the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- This is the first scheme for all the applicants which offers cashless treatment in all the hospitals mentioned under this scheme which has been launched by the Rajasthan State Government.
- All the applicants are being provided health insurance of up to Rs. 5 lakhs and to get started they have to pay an amount of Rs. 850 per family every year.
- All the applicants registered under this scheme would get advantages for over 1576 medical tests and all the other treatments for various diseases along with COVID and black fungus.
- Beneficiaries registered for this scheme would be able to avail treatments from both governments as well as private hospitals.
Here is the list of what all documents are going to be required for the registration process:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- BPL certificate
- Bank account statement
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Procedure of Registration
- By visiting the official website of the State Government of Rajasthan
- You have to go on the homepage and there click on the option of ‘click here
- Then you would go on the next page of AMBGRSBYthe portal and then click on the option of ‘redirect to SSO’
- After that, you would directly reach on the home page of ‘Rajasthan Single Sign-On
- There you have to click the option of ‘register’ and then click the option of ‘citizen’
- Then you will have four options for registering Bhamashah, Facebook, Google, Jan Aadhar
- Then on the next page, you will have to fill the form with all the required information and then you’ll have to click ‘submit’ and you will be fully registered.
Note: you can even fill the forms offline by going to any of the nearest camps or Gram Panchayat.
The Terms and Conditions for the Scheme
- To avail different features of the scheme and cashless treatments the citizens have to prove that he/she is permanent resident of the Rajasthan state.
- The health insurance would cover the medical expenses up to Rs. 5 lakhs for the citizens of Rajasthan and they have to pay an amount of Rs. 850 per family.
- The registration process is free only for all the contractual farmers, NFSA cardholders, SECC beneficiaries, marginal farmers.
- A 24×7 helpline care has been set up by the government where all the scheme-related complaints are handled with full dedication.
This was all about the Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana curated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan for all the citizens and to provide everyone with affordable healthcare insurance.
We’ve covered all the important topics for this scheme and shared them in detail. We hope it was helpful to all of you. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!