This scheme “Mentoring Yuva Scheme” also known as “PM Yuva Yojana” has been started under the dynamic leadership of Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
This scheme emphasizes empowering young minds and creating a nature of learning which would nurture young learners and that would help them in future leadership roles.
India as a country tops the World chart in the population of youth and we have a lot of potential which can be utilized for the capacity and building of the Nation.
And with the aim of mentoring the young generation’s creative writers there is a requirement to take initiatives so that it could reach a higher level.
In this article, we will give all the information about this Scheme, eligibility criteria, application dates, and all the other details!
|PM Yuva Yojana or Mentoring Yuva Scheme
|Scholarship for 6 months of Rs. 50,000
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Below 30 years
PM Yuva Yojana 2024
This National Scheme of Prime Minister’s for mentoring young authors would be helpful to all of them and also it would make an impact on other writers as well and it would help cement the foundation of all the leaders for tomorrow.
The full name of the scheme is – Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana and the meaning of the word ‘YUVA’ in this scheme is Young, Upcoming, Versatile, Authors.
Through this scheme, a total of 75 young voters who are below the age of 30 and also is a writer will be selected and one winner will be given Rs. 50,000 in the form of a scholarship for 6 months.
Your book will also be published on “Youth Day” on 12th January 2022 and the winner will be announced on 15th August 2021. Anyone interested in applying for this scheme can apply only by visiting the online portal.
Objectives of Mentoring Yuva Scheme 2024
Following are some objectives behind why this scheme has been started:
- This scheme will help and promote the Indian Culture and all freedom fighter’s sacrifices towards their country.
- The main aim of this scheme is to teach the young generation about Indian Culture.
- Through mentoring the young writers would get proficient in writing in different genres like fictional, non-fictional, drama, poetry, Indian culture, and literature, etc.
- This would inspire a lot of other people and make them think about this scheme.
- The scheme has been issued as the availability of online books has affected writing and it has become very less.
Must Read :- Mentor India Campaign
Benefits of Mentoring Yuva Scheme
Following are some advantages of the scheme:
- A total of 75 writers would be selected under this scheme.
- The total price of 50,000 would be given to the winner as a scholarship for 6 months.
- The winner’s book would get published including all the characters which would get published by the National Book Trust.
- The department of Higher Education will train all the new writers under this scheme.
- It’s a great opportunity for budding writers which would help them in their future as well.
Also Read : – Go Electric Movement
Who can take advantage of Mentoring Yuva Scheme
Anyone and everyone can take the advantage of this scheme (if you are a writer) by applying for the scheme online and only those who are under the age of 30 years and 75 such voters would get selected.
The documents you need to apply for the mentoring Yuva scheme are:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- ID Card
- Ration Card Copy
- Aadhar Card
Procedure for how you can apply for the PM Yuva Yojana
- Firstly, click on the link to the official website which is www.mygov.in.
- Go to the homepage and there you have to click “Apply online”.
- Once you have clicked your application form will open.
- Then fill in all the information asked and also attach documents if asked.
- After filling in all the information click on ‘submit’.
- Your application will be completed.
This was all about the Mentoring Yuva Scheme or PM Yuva Yojana. If you have any queries regarding the scheme you can comment down we’ll surely reply and stay connected for all the latest updates!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!