Aadhar card is used based on an Indian Identity card, from which you also have proof of Indian citizenship which was started in 2009 by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), a Government of India organization.
Infosys founder Nandan Nilekani was made the chairman of the scheme at that time. The purpose of this card was to collect information on all the people living inside the whole country so that the information of all Indian citizens remains with the government.
The scheme was first introduced in 2010 in some rural areas of Maharashtra as an experiment.
What is the Aadhar card ?
Aadhaar card is a unique ID of every Indian, on which a different identification number is written. It gives a different identity to every Indian. The responsibility of making Aadhaar card has also been entrusted to UADAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
The purpose of this is to collect the data of all the people living inside the country by making their Aadhaar cards so that the government is aware of all the citizens living inside the country and they can be easily accessible to any citizen of the country.
A 12 digit number is given by the UADAI on the Aadhaar card, apart from this the information on the Aadhar card includes the name of the person, home address, photo of the person, fingerprint, blueprint of the pupil, etc.
Benefits of Aadhar card
- If you use a mobile phone, then with the help of an Aadhar card, it will be helpful to stop the misdeeds from the mobile SIM. Earlier it used to happen that the mobile SIM seller used to do many things with your Aadhaar card without your permission.
- And you used to give a sim, the rest of the sim, they used to sell the people who did wrong things at expensive prices, so with the help of this Aadhar card, it will help to prevent such misdeeds.
- Aadhaar card is the only such identification card in India, which is made from elders to young children, on which the name, father’s name, date of birth address is inscribed.
- Aadhaar card is valid for all government jobs in India. With the help of the Aadhar card, you can avail of services like a bank account, mobile, LPG connection, train travel.
- If you have an Aadhaar card and it is linked to the account and you have taken the LPG gas connection, then your subsidy will go directly to your bank account. This process is under DBT Direct Benefit Transfer.
Also Read : What is MNREGA Scheme
How to make Adhar card?
The complete process for making an Aadhaar card:
- If you have not yet made an Aadhaar card, then we are going to tell you the complete information that how you can apply for making an Aadhaar card. In today’s time, making Aadhar card has become very easy.
- To get an Aadhaar card, you have to go to any Aadhaar center nearest to you.
- He will have to submit some documents related to whichever person you want to get the Aadhaar card, based on which your card will be applied.
- Your retina scan, fingerprint, and face photo are taken while applying for an Aadhaar card.
- While applying for an Aadhaar card, always know your father’s name, address, and date of birth carefully so that there is no problem of any kind later.
- After the Aadhaar card is applied, you will be given an acknowledgment slip, which you will have to keep carefully with you, with the help of which you can check the status of your Aadhaar card later and after about 20 to 30 days your Aadhar card from that slip Can also remove duplicate copies.
- If your original Aadhaar card does not come by post, then you can also remove the color copy of your Aadhar card from that slip, which will be valid everywhere.
- One thing must be kept in mind that the Aadhaar card becomes the same as a person, there cannot be different Aadhaar cards for different addresses.
Must Read : What is Make in India mission ?
You must have one of these documents while making the Aadhaar card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Bank Copy
- Freedom fighter card
- Pension Card
- Government Photo ID
- 10th or 12th school certificate
Also Read : What is Home loan
Proof for the person’s living address
When you ask how to make adhar card before that you need following documents as a Address proof. one of them is sufficient as a address proof.
- Water bill
- Telephone landline bill
- Electricity bill
- Insurance policy slip
- Property slip
- Gas connection bill
- Credit card statement
- Bank passbook
- Ration card
- driving license
- Post office book
Also Read : What is PAN Card
So Friends, This is the Complete Information about the how to make adhar card and what is adhar card. if you need any further information you can comment below. I would be very happy to answer you query.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!