Chiranjeevi Scheme 2023
Chiranjeevi Scheme is also known as Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya bima yojana. This is an initiative of the Rajasthan Government.
This scheme is like an insurance policy that covers a person’s hospital bills up to 5 lakh rupees. Only on an annual premium of just Rs 850. This scheme also covers the small and medium farmers without premiums.
Official information of the scheme
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima scheme|
|Started by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Aim||Provide medical facilities to economically weaker people|
|Beneficiaries||Domicile of Rajasthan|
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can apply for this scheme.
- Families living below the poor line are eligible for this scheme.
- Small and medium scale farmers of the state.
- Government employees cannot apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Mobile number
Provisions made under the Chiranjeevi scheme
- Beneficiaries of this scheme will get health insurance up to 5 Lakh rupees.
- If someone has already taken advantage of any government health scheme like Ayushman Bharat then he is not eligible for this scheme.
- The premium of the farmers is on the state government. There is no need for them to pay any amount in the name of a premium.
- This scheme not just covers only hospital bills but also covers the bills of 5 days before and 15 days after the hospitalization.
Applying procedure for Chiranjeevi scheme
You can apply for this scheme by both ways online and offline.
If you want to apply online for this scheme then this is the procedure.
- Open homepage of the official website.
- Click on the click here in the registration section.
- Click on the redirect to SSO. if you have an SSO ID then click on the login if not then click on the registration option.
- Then you will see an application form on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details in it.
- Attach all the required documents with the form and click on the submit button.
If you want to apply offline then you can do this.
- Walk to your Gram Panchayat or Block office and take an application form.
- Then fill the form and attach all the documents with it.
- After this submit your form and collect your receipt and reference number too.
Ways of contact
If you want to contact the officials of the scheme then you can do this by these methods.
- Old RTDC Building, Hotel Swagatam,
- Campus, Opposite Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302006
In the end
If you liked this article or it was helpful for you then like it and if you have any kind of thought or suggestion for us the comment box is down there. Put your thoughts there.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!