The Telangana Meeseva Portal also known as the TS Meeseva Portal has been started by the Telangana state government. An online portal through which all the citizens of the state can easily apply from home for any documents like Ration card, Aadhar card, Voter identity, Passport, etc.
So, today in this article let’s discuss all the details about the TS Meeseva Portal, its benefits, how you can apply, what is the registration process under the Meeseva Portal, etc.
Telangana Meeseva Portal
If you can just sit at your home and carry on activities that are related to important documents, then what’s better than that right? developed and curated for all the citizens of Telangana state the Meeseva Portal by the concerned authorities.
Through the TS Meeseva Portal, you can easily apply for all the important documents which we require on a daily basis and you don’t need to visit government offices anymore. Now, the citizens of Telangana don’t have to carry different application procedures as you can easily apply from the Meeseva Portal for documents like Adhar card, Voter identity, Passport, Land records, Ration card, etc.
|Name||Telangana Meeseva Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana state|
|Launched by||State Government of Telangana|
Benefits of the TS Meeseva Portal
- Through the Meeseva Portal now the citizens can get benefits from everywhere and anywhere working 24/7.
- In just one click you can avail the application forms for any of the important services of the state of Telangana.
- By this service of Meeseva Portal citizens don’t have to visit and stand in a long queue at any government office and kiosk if they want to get any documents.
- The procedure at the Meeseva Portal is very user-friendly and can be used by everyone and through the procedure you can easily get to know about your application status.
List of Services Available at the Meeseva Portal
Below is the list of all the services which are available and you can apply at the TS Meeseva Portal
|Department of Factories||Election|
|Commissionerate of Industries||Revenue|
|General Administration (NRI)||ITS|
|Industries Incentives New||Labor|
|Municipal Admin||Social Welfare|
|Rural Development||Legal Metrology|
|Mines & Geology|
New User Registration at Meeseva Portal
1. If you are a new user at the TS Meeseva Portal then you can follow the steps below to register yourself:
2. Starting from you’ll have to visit the official website of the Meeseva Portal which is (ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in).
3. Then you’ll have to go on the home page of the website and click on the option of ‘login”.
4. A new page of login will open on your screen.
5. Then you’ll need to select the first option which would be ‘citizen’ and then click on the login option.
6. After that, the option of ‘new user’ would upper-click on that option.
7. You’ll be able to see a registration form on your screen.
8. You have to fill in all the required information in that registration form and then you’ll have to click on ‘submit’ and be done!
Download Forms at TS Meeseva Portal
- The applicant needs to go on the official website of the Meeseva Portal.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and click on the option of ‘application form’.
- Then you’ll see a complete list of departments to choose from.
- Choose the required department and the relevant application form would be available to you in PDF format.
If you want to register yourself under the Meeseva Portal of the Telangana state then you need to have these certain documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Bank account details
Helpline / Contact Details
- Call Center: 040 – 48560012
- WhatsApp helpline number: 9121006471/ 9121006472
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Digital Parishkaram Call Center: 1100/ 18004251110
So, these were all the details about the Telangana Meeseva Portal or TS Meeseva Portal, a very easy way of applying for documents by just being at home. So, now the citizens of Telangana state don’t have to trouble themselves as they can easily apply and check their application status. As the Meeseva
Portal is very easy to use and check everything over there.
We hope this piece of information will be useful for all of you. Also, if you have any other related queries let us know in the comments we’ll surely answer. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!