Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Scheme
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Scheme is started by the Maharashtra state government for middle and small-scale farmers. This scheme is launched for restoring arid lands of the state and making them suitable for farming conditions. Over 5000 villages of 15 districts of the entire state are selected for this scheme.
Official information of the scheme
|Scheme Name||Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Scheme|
|Launched by||Maharashtra State Government|
|Aims||Restoring all arid zone lands for agricultural purpose|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra|
- Only farmers of selected districts are eligible for applying under this scheme.
- Large-scale farmers cannot apply for this scheme. This scheme is only for small and medium-scale farmers.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Mobile number
Budget of the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Scheme
The budget of this scheme is estimated at around some 4000 crore rupees. 2800 crore rupees from this is taken as a loan from the world bank by the state government.
Districts selected under this scheme
नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी प्रकल्पातर्फे 'विकेल ते पिकेल' संकल्पनेवर आधारित गावनिहाय खरीप हंगामातील पीक नियोजनासाठी पुढाकार. यासंदर्भातील मोफत कार्यशाळेत ८ एप्रिलला सकाळी १० वा. https://t.co/ZqeMPpaHDr च्या माध्यमातून सहभागी होण्याचे प्रकल्प संचालक विकासचंद्र रस्तोगी यांचे आवाहन pic.twitter.com/jsmJFk2Eqq— MAHARASHTRA DGIPR (@MahaDGIPR) April 7, 2021
Provision made under Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Scheme
- Under this scheme, those districts are selected which are situated in arid zones.
- Arid lands are to be restored for agricultural purposes under this scheme in the selected districts.
- Under this scheme, the soil of the agricultural lands will be examined by the state govt.
- Any deficiency of any kind of minerals in the soil is filled by the government.
- Crops are suggested by the availability of water in the area.
- Goat breeding and fish breeding units are established in those areas where farming is impossible.
- Apart from all this many projects are run by the government for farmers in these areas.
Projects that are going to run under this scheme
- Seed producing units
- Pond farms
- Operation of the Goat breeding centers
- Vermicompost units
- Sprinkle irrigation projects
- Drip irrigation projects
- Tree plantation under horticulture projects
- Water pumps
How to apply for Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Scheme?
- Open homepage of the official website.
- Download application form PDF.
- Take a print of this form and enter all the asked details in it.
- Attach all the required documents with this form.
- Then send this to the given address on the official website.
Ways of contact
If you want to contact the officials of this scheme for any kind of query then here is the method.
30, Arcade, World Trade Center, Cuffe Parade,
Now your turn
This is the end of the article. Hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you have some questions for us then please ask them through the comment box. You will surely get an answer.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!