The Duare Sarkar Camp Prakalp also known as government at the doorstep is a new scheme launched by the West Bengal government. This scheme took place in December 2020 and under each locality government camps would be set up and which means government at your doorstep.
Through the Duare, Sarkar Camp would be set up by the government and all the problems of the people of the state would be addressed which they are facing. And also, all the citizens can apply for other various schemes through these camps.
Today for this article we’re going to give all the information about the Duare Sarkar Camp. How can you register, what all other schemes are available, benefits, etc? So, scroll down and get all the necessary information!
|Scheme Name||Duare Sarkar Camp|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Current phase||Starting from 16th August to 15th September 2022|
|Beneficiaries||All the citizens of the state|
What is the Duare Sarkar Camp?
This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee in the year 2020. Under the Duare, Sarkar Camp delivery of different schemes would be provided by the state government at the doorstep. Three phases have been launched till now. For this year 2022, the scheme will take place from 16th August 2022 to 15th September 2022.
To make it easy for all the citizens of the state in every locality camp would be set up and if there is any scheme for which you want to apply like the Swasthya Sathi, Lokkhir Bhandar, etc. Through the help of Duare Sarkar Camp, everyone would be provided with assistance from the government to make the process easy and fast.
Benefits of Duare Sarkar Camp
- With this scheme in effect, all the underprivileged people of the state would get assistance from the government at their doorsteps.
- Through these camps, people can apply for a lot of various schemes which are provided as well.
- For the third phase of the Duare Sarkar Camp for this year 2022, a total of 17,107 camps would be set up all over the state.
- With this initiative of the government, all those people who aren’t able to apply for the schemes under this camp will get a lot of assistance.
Services Provided under Duare Sarkar Camp
As per the instructions provided by the government of West Bengal following are the services provided under the Duare Sarkar Camp:
Apply for various government schemes
The aim of the state government of West Bengal behind launching Duare Sarkar Camps is to make the process of the application for which citizens would apply easier and faster. Also, there are a total of 18 schemes under these camps like Ration card, Swasthya Sathi, Lokkhir Bhandar, etc.
Addressing the Grievances
Another major objective or purpose for launching the Duare Sarkar Camp is to solve all those problems which the citizens are facing on a day-to-day basis. By setting up camps in each locality it’ll save a lot of time and money for the citizens. Anyone can also complain by directly visiting these camps and they don’t have to go to the government offices to do the same. Officers in charge in each camp would try and solve all the problems of the citizens.
Here is the list of all the 18 schemes under the Duare Sarkar Camp:
Bardhoka Bhakta or Old age Pension
Protibondi Bhakta or Disability Pension
Student Credit Card
Khadya Sathi Ration card
Caste Certificate application
Bidhoba Bhakta or Widow Pension
Jai Johar and Taposili Bandhu
Bank Account Opening
Agricultural Land Records Correction
MGNREGS or 100 day’s work
Procedure for the Registration
1. Firstly, you need to visit your nearby local Duare Sarkar Camp.
2. Then after reaching there go to the registration counter along with your address proof and ID proof.
3. If needed you can also carry other documents as well such as caste certificate, Aadhar card, etc. make sure to keep all the important documents with you.
4. All the in-charged members of your locality’s camp will then register you with your name, address, and all the other required information.
5. Lastly, you’ll get successfully registered for the scheme you have applied for.
- Anyone who wants to apply for any of the schemes mentioned above can visit these camps.
- You need to be a permanent resident of the West Bengal state.
- Anyone who needs to file a complaint can also visit these camps.
- Aadhar card
- Voter’s Identity card
- Passport size photograph mobile number
- NOTE: Also, keep all the other essential documents with you in case they ask
And this was all about the Duare Sarkar Camp and all the schemes under this scheme which the citizens of West Bengal can take advantage of. Indeed, a great initiative of helping especially all those citizens who are uneducated and do not have much idea about the schemes they can have the advantage of.
We hope that this article was informative for all of you and it’ll help you. In case of any other related queries feel free to comment below. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!