The government of Tamil Nadu has launched an online portal for the department of labor registration wherein all the details about all kinds of labor schemes would be included. The state government of Tamil Nadu has timely launched a lot of schemes for the labor of the state and now they have launched the Tamil Nadu Labor Registration online portal.
Today, for this article we are going to give you all the information regarding the online portal of labor registration. Like, what are the benefits, what is the registration process, eligibility criteria, and all the other details. So, keep on reading to know more.
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu Labor Registration|
|Launched by||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||All the labor’s of the state|
Tamil Nadu Labor Registration
Since covid-19 has affected a lot of people’s lives and keeping in mind all the losses the state government has launched the Tamil Nadu labor registration online portal. And, through this portal food security would be provided to all the unorganized labor workers. Before also the state government had provided dry ration and Rs. 1,000 to all the unorganized labor workers who had registered themselves through this portal.
Now, the government is freshly inviting all the labor workers to register themselves under this scheme and get themselves food security. It is also said that around 27 lakh labor workers have been registered under different social schemes under the Tamil Nadu labor registration portal.
Benefits of the Labor Registration
- The Tamil Nadu labor registration portal has been launched to provide food security and financial help to all the unorganized labor.
- Now, all the candidates can easily register themselves under this online portal by sitting at home and getting registered for food security.
- An amount of Rs . 1,000 would be given to all the registered candidates along with a dry ration which would be provided two times a day.
- Around 27 lakh unorganized labor workers are going to be benefited under this scheme of Tamil Nadu labor registration.
- How to Login for the Labor Registration? Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu labor department.
- Then go to the homepage of the official website and then click on the ‘online services’ option.
- After that, you need to select the option of ‘login’.
- Then a new page will open on your screen wherein you need to enter your username and password.
- Lastly, you need to click ‘login’ and you’ll successfully get logged in for the labor registration. DPMS Telangana
- If you want to register yourself for the Tamil Nadu labor registration then you can follow the below-given steps:
- First, visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu labor department and go to the homepage of the website.
- Now, you need to select the ‘online services’ option and then you need to select ‘login’.
- A new page will open wherein you need to select ‘new user’ and an application form will open on your screen.
- Now you need to fill in that application form with all the required information so fill it out carefully.
- And then you need to attach all the other required documents with the application form.
- Lastly, you need to select the ‘register’ option and your application will get registered. CDSE Telangana
Process for Viewing Application Status
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu labor department.
- Then go to the homepage and select the ‘online services’ option.
- After that select the option of ‘application status’, and a new page will open on your screen.
- Then you need to enter your application number and then click ‘search’.
- You’ll be able to see your application status. Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
Firstly, the candidate needs to be a permanent residence of Tamil Nadu to be eligible for the scheme.
Following are the documents that are required: Tnreginet Registration
- Aadhar card
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving license
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Mobile number
So, these were all the details about the Tamil Nadu Labor Registration online portal and how you can get yourself registered under this scheme. You can easily register by visiting the online portal and taking advantage of this scheme offered by the state government of Tamil Nadu. TN Treasury ePayslip
We hope this detailed information was helpful to all of you and in case of any other queries you can put in the comment box and we’ll surely answer. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!