Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Scheme 2023
Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Scheme is started by the Maharashtra Government. It was started to give some relief to the working class in the time of the pandemic. Anyone can apply for this scheme like construction workers or street vendors.
Under this scheme, the government is giving 2 thousand to 5 thousand rupees as financial help and a kit. This scheme was launched in April 2021.
Official information of the scheme
|Scheme Name||Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Scheme|
|Started by||Maharashtra State Government|
|Aims||Providing financial help to the working-class in pandemic|
|Beneficiaries||Domicile of Maharashtra|
- First, you have to be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- The age for applying under this scheme is between 18 and 60.
- Workers that had done 90 days of work are eligible.
Also read: Scheme for Girls by Maharashtra govt
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate
- Working certificate of 90 days.
- Bank account
- Passport size photos
- Mobile number
Registration fees for Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Scheme
Registration fees for this scheme is 25 rupees only.
Must read: One Platform for every Govt related works and services for people of Maharashtra
Applying procedure for this scheme
- First, visit the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the workers option and after this on the registration link.
- After this, you have to go through the eligibility checking.
- If you are eligible then you will see a popup on your screen click ok on this.
- Then you have to verify your OTP for filling the form.
- For this select your district fills in your aadhar number and mobile number.
- After this, you will receive an OTP.
- After entering OTP a registration form comes on your screen.
- Fill all the asked details in it.
- After this click on the submit button.
Ways of contact
Office of the labor commissioner, Kamar Bhavan, E-block, C-20, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400 051
This article ends here. Hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you want to give any idea or suggestion then the comment box is open.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!