Amma vodi scheme is a scheme of Andhra Pradesh state. This scheme was introduced to increase literacy numbers in the state. In this scheme financial help is given to the mothers of those children who went to school. You will get all the information related to this scheme in this article.
Amma vodi scheme 2023
Amma void or AP Jagananna amma vodi scheme is introduced by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme financial help is given to those students who are going to school.
The Amma void scheme was launched to ensure education for every child of the state. Along with this, this scheme will also help in improving the literacy rate in the state. Under this scheme, 15,000 rupees are given to the mothers of those students who are going to school.
Official information about the scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma vodi scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Target||To ensure that every child in the state must get the education|
|Beneficiaries||Mothers of school-going children|
- Under this scheme, only Andhra Pradesh’s domicile can apply for this scheme.
- Students of classes 1st to 12th are eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme is only given to those students who study in Government schools of AP.
- Only BPL families can apply under this scheme, for applying they must need a white ration card.
Objectives of amma vodi
The objective of the amma vodi scheme are to provide education to every child of the state. Also with this, the target of this scheme is to increase the literacy rate of the state. The main motive of this scheme is to ensure education for every child of Andhra Pradesh.
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu announced the distribution of laptops for classes IX to XII in lieu of Direct Benefit Transfer under the #AmmaVodi scheme for the 2021-22 academic year#YSJaganMarkGovernance #YSJaganCares #JaganannaAmmVodi pic.twitter.com/5DH0sqUPeh— Mana CM YS Jagan (@ManaCM_YSJagan) July 10, 2021
- School ID card of the student
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo of the student
- Bank passbook of student’s mother/guardian
- Mobile number
Also Read: AP Gramin Sachivalayam
How to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme?
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- Now click on the application form option here.
- Then an application form will appear on your screen.
- Now enter all the asked details here.
- Upload all the required documents with it.
- After this, recheck all the information and click on the submit button.
Must Read: PFMS Scholarship
Our government’s initiative “Jagan Anna Amma Vodi” enables the dream of fulfilling Right to Education of every child in the state. This scheme is a Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme aimed towards the lakhs of mothers of children in AP.#JaganannaAmmaVodi pic.twitter.com/r0ly1D5MeL— Dr.Anil Kumar Yadav (@AKYOnline) January 11, 2021
How to check the beneficiaries list of the Amma Vodi Scheme?
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the beneficiaries list option here.
- After this, fill in the student’s student’s/guardian’s aadhar number and fill in the verification code.
- Now you can see the beneficiaries list on your screen.
Also Read: What is SSMMS?
After all of this information provided to you. If you still are in some kind of doubt about this scheme then you can call the officials or contact them in various ways.
Ways of contact
|Phone number||9705655349 / 9705454869|
|Post address||4th block, B block, VTPS road, Bhimaraju Guttu, Ibrahimpatnam, |
Andhra Pradesh, 521456
This article ends here. Hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you want to ask us some other questions then the most welcome comment box is open for you.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!