YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha scheme is a scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government. This scheme was launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme financial assistance is given to women aged between 45 to 60 years.
This scheme is for the women of SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities. Rs 18,750 is given to the beneficiary of this scheme every year.
Official information of the scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Target||Giving financial assistance to women|
- Women of the Andhra Pradesh can aplly for this scheme.
- This scheme is only for SC, ST, OBC, and minority community women.
- This scheme is for women aged between 45 to 60.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
Benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme is given in the four installments for four years.
- Each year Rs 18,750 is given to the beneficiaries every year which makes the total amount 75,000 rupees.
- The beneficiaries will get the money directly in their bank accounts.
Under YSR Cheyutha scheme, women from BC, SC, ST and minority communities, who are aged between 45 and 60 would be directly paid `75,000 in four years (`18,750 per annum). The government will spend `19,000 crore on the scheme.#YSRCheyutha #CMYSJagan #YSJaganEmpowersWomen pic.twitter.com/O719oK9iLp— UJF – UniteJaganFans (@UniteJaganFans) June 22, 2021
Budget of the scheme
The budget of the YSR Cheyutha scheme is sanctioned by the state government is 6,300 crore rupees.
How to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
- First of all, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the apply now option.
- After this, an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked details in it.
- Attach all the required documents with it.
- After this click on the submit button.
How to check the status of your application for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- After this click on the search now.
- Then a new page will open and you will see a district-wise list of applications on this page.
- Select your district then you will see the list of names.
- In the list of names search your name and click on it after this you will be able to see your details.
Ways of contact
If you want to know more about this scheme or you want to know contact the officials for any kind of information then you can look below.
This is the end of this article. Hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you have any kind of question and suggestion for us then the comment box is open.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!