AP Gram Sachivalayam exam is a state government exam competition. A.P. means Andhra Pradesh this exam is conducted only for Andhra Pradesh’s residents. If a candidate gets selected in this exam then he will be posted at various posts in panchayat level in the entire state.
What is the A.P. gram Sachivalayam Exam 2023?
AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam is a competitive exam organized by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. This exam is conducted on the panchayat level in the entire state.
Candidates selected in this exam will be posted in the rural and the urban areas of Andhra Pradesh. This competitive exam is organized by the state government that’s why candidates selected in this competition is a state governments employee.
If a candidate gets selected for this exam then he has to work on a probation period for 2 years. Then he got posted at panchayat level in rural areas and ward level in urban areasG
Every post has a different eligibility criterion in this competition. But in this competition, the minimum qualification is high school.
In this competition, the minimum age limit is 18 years. And the maximum age limit of a candidate can be 35 years.
The name of the posts which are available under this competition are mentioned below
Posts available in the rural areas are here
Do You Know : What is MSME Loan
- Panchayat secretary
- Village revenue officer
- ANM/Multipurpose health assistant
- Animal husbandry assistant
- Village fisheries assistant
- Village horticulture assistant
- Village sericulture assistant
- Village agriculture assistant
- Village surveyor
- Engineering assistant
- Welfare and education assistant
- Mahila police and Women and child welfare assistant
- Posts available in the urban areas are mentioned below
- Ward administrative secretary
- Ward amenities secretary
- Ward sanitation and environment secretary
- Ward education and data processing secretary
- Ward planning and regulation secretary
- Ward welfare and development secretary
How to apply
If an applicant wants to apply for this competitive exam. Then he has to fill an application form which is available only online. Any offline application will not be accepted in this competitive exam.
Must Read : What is Share Market ?
Essential documents for application
- An active mobile number
- A valid email id
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Caste certificate and other important pieces of information
Application fees are 200 rupees for all applicants. If a candidate fills its form from his local district then he has to pay just rupees 200. If an applicant wants to fill its form from another district then he has to pay rupees 100 extra for this.
Syllabus for AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam
The syllabus of this exam is divided into two parts part A and part B
Do You Know : What is National Health Insurance Scheme
- Reasoning and mental ability
- Quantitative aptitude
- Comprehension (Telugu and English )
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs (regional, national and international)
- General Science (in day to day life)
- Contemporary developments in science and technology and information technology
- Sustainable development and environment protection
Also Read : What is MNREGA Scheme
- History and culture of India (especially Andhra Pradesh)
- Indian politics and governance
- Economy and planning in India (especially Andhra Pradesh)
- Society and social justice and right issue
- Physical Geography (Indian subcontinent and Andhra Pradesh)
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, social, cultural, political, and legal implication/problems
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help groups
The AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam contains two parts part A and part B. Every part contains 75 questions. The total number of questions in this exam is 150. Candidates will get 150 minutes for this exam 75 minutes for part A and 75 minutes for part B. This exam also contains negative marking every wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks and every right answer will add one mark.
Also Read : What is Startup India
Now at the end let’s take a look at some exam-related FAQs
What is the maximum age limit for this exam ?
The maximum age limit for this exam is 35 years.
Will this exam be conducted online?
No, this exam is conducted offline only the application for this exam is online.
Does this exam contain minus marking?
Yes, this exam contains a minus marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Can applicants from other states apply for this exam?
No this exam for Andhra Pradesh’s residents only.
Can a graduate person apply for this exam?
Yes of course the minimum qualification for this exam is 10th class.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!