To provide various online services to the citizens of Tamil Nadu the state government has launched this digital initiative where all the services would be available. ‘Inspector General of Registration’ is the name of the online portal where citizens can apply for various services online.
Services include Encumbrance, marriage, birth, death certificates all the services are available at the Tnreginet Registration online portal.
So, today we’ll discuss all the details about the services available at the Tnreginet registration online portal and how you can easily register yourselves.
|Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)
|Department of registration
|Citizens of Tamil Nadu
Tnreginet Registration Online Portal 2024
Launched, maintained, and developed by Tata Consultancy Services Limited. Known as the Inspector General Registration online portal or the Tnreginet registration portal the state government of Tamil Nadu has come up with the initiative of the registration department in Tamil Nadu.
Here, all the services of Encumbrance certificate, marriage, birth, and death certificate, Jurisdiction, etc. are available online and you can easily register yourself online through this portal. This will also make accessibility easier and make the service more transparent.
Benefits of the Tnreginet Online Portal
- Now all the citizens of Tamil Nadu can use this online portal for any of the services online by sitting at home.
- You can now easily get your certificates of marriage, birth, encumbrance, death, and jurisdiction through the Tnreginet registration online portal.
- Through the digitalization of certificates, it will also help people access documents from anywhere and at any time.
Also Read : What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Scheme ?
How can you Register Yourself?
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Tnregninent registration online portal.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and select the option of ‘registration’ there.
- Select the option for ‘user registration’ after that a new page would open and then you need to fill in all the details asked.
- After that, you need to attach the other required documents with the application ID proof and an ID type.
- Then you need to fill in the OTP which will be sent on your mobile number and then you need to ‘submit’.
- Must Read : PMAY- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Get Information Related to Jurisdiction
- Go to the official website of Tnregninent and then go to the homepage of the website and go to the ‘more option’ there.
- Then you will see the option of ‘total utility services’ there is an option of ‘know your jurisdiction’ select that.
- Then you need to fill in the name of the village or street number and then select ‘search’.
- You’ll be able to see all the details related to jurisdiction there.
- Do You Know : What is National Health Insurance Scheme
How can you Check Application Status?
- Start by visiting the official website and go to the homepage of the Tnregninent.
- Then on the menu bar select the option of ‘more option’ there.
- Select the option of ‘document status’ and then you need to select either registration number, temporary number, or the deed number.
- After entering the number you need to select ‘search’ and you’ll be able to see your application status.
- Also Read : What is MNREGA Scheme
How can you make Payment?
- While doing online registration you can pay the service fee as well online.
- You can check-in and make the payment through the E-payment system.
- All the citizens can make payments from these banks: Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Vijaya Bank, Union Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Allahabad Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda.
- Do You Know : What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Helpline number: 1800 102 5174
Telephone number: 044 2464 2774 or 044 24640 140
E-mail address: helpdesk@Tnregninet.com
Address: No. 100, Santhome High Road Chennai – 600028 Tamil Nadu India
- You can contact from the above number from Monday to Friday timing 8 am to 8 pm and on Saturday 10 am to 5 pm.
- Also Read : How to get home loan from India Bulls
So, these were all the details about the Tnreginet registration Tamil Nadu and what all services are available on this online portal. Here, now you can easily apply for certificates online and make the payment online.
We hope this article and all the information provided were helpful for all of you. In case of any other queries you can put them in the comments and we’ll surely reply. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!