The Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme was launched in the year 2018 by Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao of Tamil Nadu. This scheme was provided to all those citizens of the state who are unemployed. A lot of schemes have been provided to the citizens of the state so that they can get employed and earn a living.
But, still, a lot of educated youth of the state are unemployed so to help them out through this scheme of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. The government of the state would provide an allowance to all of those who are unemployed.
The same kind of scheme is already running in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today through this article we’re going to give you all the detailed information about the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme so keep on reading if you want to know all the details about this scheme.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
The state of Telangana is one of the highest unemployed states in India and that’s why the “Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme”. It was launched by the government for all the citizens of Telangana in 2018 who are educated but are unable to get employed.
To provide the beneficiaries a living the government of the state would be providing them with financial assistance so that they can fulfill their daily requirements.
An amount of Rs. 3016/- would be provided by the government every month as financial assistance to all the unemployed youth of the state of Telangana.
|Scheme||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||K. Chandrashekhar Rao (CM)|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the state|
|Category||Telangana government scheme|
Benefits of the Telangana Scheme 2023
- Through this scheme, the government would be providing financial assistance of Rs. 3016/- to all the unemployed youth or students who are educated but are not employed.
- This scheme of the Telangana government is a helping hand to all those students whose skills and knowledge are being wasted on unnecessary areas.
- By an estimate under this scheme, a total of 28 lakh students are going to be benefited through this scheme who are all unemployed.
- The amount of Rs. 3016 would be directly provided in the candidate’s bank account.
- It also will help in improving the socially-economic environment of the families.
- Through this scheme, there would be some enhancement of the skills which are there in all the educated students or youth of the state.
- Must Read :- SSMMS Online Sand Booking Portal
- You would only be eligible if you met all of the following criteria for the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme which are as follows:
- The minimum age limit of the beneficiaries should be 22 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree under his/her name.
- If the candidate has any diploma certificate in any field that would also work.
- The candidate must be belonging to the BPL category and the family income should be less than Rs. 2.4 lakhs.
- The beneficiary must be a citizen of the Telangana state.
- The candidate must have the domicile certificate of the state itself.
- An issued ration card by the Telangana government is a must.
- Also Read : Telangana Meeseva Portal
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income proof
- Caste certificate
- Copy of candidate’s scanned photograph
- Copy of candidate’s scanned signature
- Age proof
- Mobile details
- Bank account details
- Qualification certificate
The registration process for the Telangana Scheme
- Following are some steps on how you can register yourself online for the scheme:
- Start by going on the official website of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Then you have to go to the home page on the website.
- While on the homepage you will see a link to ‘registration’ click on that.
- Then a registration form would appear on your screen.
- You are required to fill in all the important information in the form of registration.
- After filling up the form you are now required to attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Then you’ll have to click on the option of ‘submit’.
- And you’ll successfully be registered for the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Also Read : Telangana Health Card Scheme
So, these were all the information you need to know about the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme and the whole procedure on how you can apply for this scheme.
Must Read : Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
We hope that this information would be helpful to all of you and let us know in the comments if you have any related queries. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!