ek parivar ek naukri scheme would be one of the best schemes introduced by the government. Because what does a common man want? Only a good job so that he can fulfill his family’s needs. Maybe this is the reason why most of the people’s hopes are related to it. So let’s see if this scheme would be able to full fill those hopes or not?
ek parivar ek naukri scheme
There is a lot of talking about this scheme in the country. Because this scheme promises to give employment to every young unemployed educated member of a family. But it is interesting to see how much time the cloud of hopes can stay on the earth of reality.
Because till now these clouds have managed to stay on the earth of Sikkim. Yes this scheme is available only in a single state of India, Sikkim. Except this state this scheme does not exist in the whole nation.
Also read : One Rank One Pension Scheme
Official information of the scheme
|Name||ek parivar ek naukri scheme|
|Aim||Provide a job to a family member of each family|
|Beneficiaries||Only sikkim’s residents|
|Official website||ek parivar ek naukri scheme|
Eligibility criteria for applying
- Only residents of Sikkim can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 to 55.
- Any other member of the family of applicant must not be a government employee.
- The family income of the applicant does not exceed 3 lakh per annum.
Must read : National Family Benefit Scheme
Necessary documents for ek parivar ek naukri Yojana
- Aadhar card
- All education qualification related certificates
- Voter ID card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Benefits of the scheme
- The first benefit of this scheme is that the unemployed will get employment.
- It is obvious that if a member of a family gets a government job then his family’s financial condition will definitely improve.
- From this scheme government too get the young lot for progress faster.
Also read : MP Rojgar portal
How to apply for ek parivar ek naukri scheme ?
- First go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the apply now button.
- After clicking on this a new page will open, fill in all the information in the application form.
- Then upload all the documents with the form and submit it.
This is the end of this article. If you like it then share it and if you have suggestions or thoughts in your mind then comment in the comment box.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!