Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme was started by the Uttar Pradesh government. This scheme was started for providing financial aid to the economically weak families living in the U.P. In today’s post we are going to give you all information related to it.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme 2023
This scheme was started by the chief minister of the U.P. Yogi Aadityanath. This was started for those families whose chief or earning member is dead. Under this scheme financial help is given to those families whose earning chief member is dead. These types of families will get 30,000 rupees as financial aid from the government.
Scheme Related Official Information
|Scheme Name||Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme|
|Started by||Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Families which lost their chief earning member|
|Department||Social welfare department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Official website||Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for family benefit scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- Family who lost their chief earning member aged between 18 to 60 can apply under this scheme.
- BPL families will get benefit of this scheme.
- For applying under this scheme annual family income must be under 56,000 for a family which is living in urban areas.
- This number is 46,000 for those families which are living in rural areas.
Required documents for Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Death certificate of families chief
- Voter ID card
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate
- A verified document for verifying the age of the family’s chief.
- Passport size photo
- Bank account
- Mobile number
Benefits of the Scheme
- From this those families will get financial aid which recently lost their earning member.
- This will give them some financial help in their tough time.
- From this money these types of families can start something a small but new earning source.
Objectives of the Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
The only objective of this scheme is just providing financial help to those families which lost their earning member. To ease this hard time for them. Apart from this if some one who is eligble to take palce of the lost member of his family want to fill inhis place. Then this will also help him as a fund for new works.
Must read : U.P. Government’s free coaching scheme
Important instructions for taking benefit of this Scheme
- Financial help which is provided under this scheme is given only in bank accounts. So it is necessary that the dead person must have an account.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given between 45 days after the family’s chief’s death.
- Bank accounts of the co operative banks are not valid under this scheme.
- Death certificate must be verified from government hospital,gram panchayat or nagar panchayat or tehsil.
Also Read : PFMS what is it? How to Get a PFMS Scholarship?
How to apply for the Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- First of all, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Here click on the new registration option.
- After that registration form appears on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked details in it.
- Now upload all the documents with it and submit.
- This is the procedure for registration.
Also read : Kanya Sumangala Scheme
How to know the status of your Application?
- First go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the status of the application letter.
- After this a new page will open. Here you will see options for seeing application letters.
- Choose one of them and fill in all the details related to it.
- Then your application letter will appear on your screen.
Also Read :- National Education Mission
In this article all information related to the national family benefit scheme is given to you. But still you are in some doubt or hesitation. Then there is a toll free helpline number provided by the U.P. Government.
This is the end of this. Hope you liked it if yes then share it. If you have some kind of thought or suggestion then there is a comment box below down.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!