Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023
Vahli Dikri Scheme is an initiative of the Gujarat State Government. This scheme is for girls. Under this scheme, a girl’s family will get 1 lakh 10 thousand rupees from the government.
This scheme is not one of its kind; there are many schemes like this, known as Kanya Sumangala Yojana and Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana. Dear Daughter Scheme is the second name of this.
Official information of the scheme
|Scheme Name||Vahli Dikri Scheme|
|Launched by||Gujarat State Government|
|Department||Women and child development department, Gujrat|
|Aim||To empower women and girls and make them self dependent|
|Beneficiaries||Domiciles of Gujrat|
- Only the domiciles of Gujrat can apply for this scheme.
- A family which has two daughters. Maximum two girls from a family can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Parents can apply under this scheme within one year of the birth of their daughter.
- Families which have an annual income of less than 2 lakh per annum are eligible for this scheme.
- Birth certificate of the girl
- Aadhar card of parents or any ID Proof
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account
- Mobile number
Provision of Rs.133-crore for a new scheme named ‘Vahali Dikri Yojana’ announced with an objective of improving girl child birth rate, strengthening socio-economic status of girls in the society, arrest their drop-out rate and prevent child marriages#GujaratBudget pic.twitter.com/Ndsu5Y5ee6— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) July 2, 2019
Aim of Vahli Dikri Scheme
The aim of this scheme is to give girls an environment that gives them a sense of equality. The Objectives of this scheme are to encourage parents to educate girls.
Bettering the sex ratio of the state which is 883 girls on 1000 boys. Also with this making a society which does not differentiate children as a boy or girl. Because both are equally capable of doing anything.
Also Read: What is Mahila Samridhi Yojana?
Provisions made under Vahli Dikri Scheme
- Parents will receive 4 thousand rupees as help from the government when their daughter will get admission in first class.
- When a girl gets admission to ninth class she will get an amount of six thousand rupees from the government.
- Finally, when a girl turns 18 she will get 1 lakh rupees for her marriage or for her higher education.
Budget of the Vahli Dikri Scheme
The budget of this scheme is 133 crore rupees funded by the state government.
How to apply for Vahli Dikri Scheme?
The procedure for applying under this scheme is possible by both ways online and offline.
What is Bhulekh Naksha Gujrat?
First, we will talk about the offline procedure
- You have to go to the district office of the women and child development department. Get a form, fill in all the details. Attach all the required documents with it. And then submit the form.
Now online process
- Go to the homepage of the official website of the Vahli Dikri Scheme.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill in all the details in it.
- Upload all the required documents with it.
- Now click on the submit button.
This article ends here, hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you want to ask anything or want to give us any suggestions then you can just comment.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!