Voter ID Card is a very important Indian document. It is also proof of our being Indian. There are still many people living inside the country who still do not have their own voter ID card. If you are a citizen living in India, then you must have your own identity card.
Voter ID card is not only used to cast votes in elections, in addition there are many government works which require identity cards to complete. Therefore, it is important that this document is made in time. Now the question is also how to make this document. And what are the required documents to make an identity card?
Benefits of getting an Voter ID Card 2023
- The biggest advantage of identity cards is that through this, every citizen living in the country becomes an identity of himself.
- Each vote of the election is an important contributor, in such a situation, if you have an identity card, then you are eligible to vote.
- You can use ID to buy any type of SIM.
- If you go anywhere to visit the country abroad, then you can tell your identity through an identity card.
- With the help of identity card, you can easily get other government documents such as passport, Ration card, PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc. easily.
- Your Voter ID card shows that you are an Indian.
Also Read : What is Aadhar Card ?
Some important documents to make Voter Id Card
- The first condition for getting an identity card is that the citizen’s age should be at least 18 years, only then you will be considered eligible to apply for the identity card.
- It is necessary to be a citizen of India to apply for an identity card.
- While applying for the identity card, it is necessary to have a recently drawn passport size photo.
Also Read : What is PAN Card
Documents required to authenticate address proof
- Gas bill book
- Water bill
- Ration card
- Bank pass book
- Aadhar Card
- Rental agreement
- Income tax assessment
- Electricity Bill
Documents to certify age
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- High School Certificate
- Kisan Card
- Birth certificate
Documents to certify citizen’s identity
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Student ID Card
- And so on
Also Read : What is Startup India
How to apply online for Voter ID Card ?
1. While applying online to get an identity card, you must first open the official website of Voter ID card (National Voters Service Portal), https://www.nvsp.in/.
You have to click on the login register option on the home page as shown in the image above. If you click on the logging register, a new page will open in front of you.
If you have already created an account on this website, then you have to log in directly by filling in the username and password.
But if you have come to this website for the first time, then you have to click on Don’t have account, Register as a new user option under login on the same page.
Do You Know : HOW TO INVEST IN MUTUAL FUND
As shown in the image
- To create a new account, first fill the mobile number and then captcha code.
- Fill OTP, received on mobile number.
- If you do not have a voter ID card, then check on I don’t have a Voter card in the box of EPIC Number.
- If your identity card is already made and you want to change it or make any other member in the family, then, check on I have the EPIC Number box and fill the ID card number i.e. fill EPIC Number.
- In the box containing the email, you fill your email id so that you can get information related to the voter id card from time to time through email.
- Create a new password in the box containing the password. Make the password such that you remember it, and the password should also be strong.
- After filling all these information, click on the register.
- And then go to the login register option and enter email id and password and login again
As soon as you login again people, then click on the option of Registration for new elector on the left side of the homepage of the website.
After that, after clicking on the option of I Reside in India, you have to choose your state and then click on the option of Next.
In this step, you have to fill complete information about your place of stay.
State – In this, you have to fill the name of your state ie state like I am from Uttar Pradesh.
District – In this column you have to fill the name of your district i.e. district
House No – In this column you have to fill your house number if you have it.
Street/ Area/ Locality -In this column you have to fill your street number or area name.
Town / Village-In this column you have to fill the name of your city or village.
Post Office In this column you have to fill the name of your nearest post office.
Pin Code In this column you have to fill your area PIN code.
Date – In this column, you have to fill the information of how long you have been living in the given place.
Do You Know : what is Bitcoin Currency
Address Proof – In this column, you have to scan and copy a copy of one of your address proofs and you can check the name of any document that is up-loading.
In this column, you can enter the voter ID card (Voter ID card) number of someone from your family or any of your neighbors, so that your identity card is expected to be created soon.
After filling all this information, click on the option of Next again.
After clicking on the option of Next, a new page will open in which you have to fill the information of your date of birth such as in which city or village you were born, what is your district, what is the name of your state, to fill all the information After that, you have to scan the photo copy of any age proof and load it up.
After filling all this information, click on the option of Next again.
In this option, you have to fill the assembly name according to your region, according to whichever address you fill, you will see the names of all the assembly in that state. You have to choose the name of your assembly from there.
In this column you have to fill your personal information like
Name – Write the name of your name in this column.
Gender – In this column, if you are filling a boy’s form, then select Male, but if you are filling a girl’s form, then select Female.
Type of Relation – In this column, if you want to fill the name of your mother or father, then choose that option.
Name of Relative Applicant In this column, enter the name that you had chosen in the above column, like if you had chosen the father, then write the father’s name, but if the mother’s name was chosen then choose the mother’s name.
Upload Document– In this column, you scan a clean color photo and upload it.
Must Read : What is Share Market ?
You can fill this column information as you wish, if you do not want to fill it, you can also leave it, in this option you have to fill the mobile number or email id, which makes it easy to check the status of the identity card, so this column Must also be filled.
In this column you will be asked whether you have an old voter ID card or not. If you are getting a voter ID card for the first time, then tell me, but if you have a voter ID from another place. If you have a D card, fill it in there
After filling all these information correctly, you can also preview your entire information again. On preview, you will see the complete form. If you have made any mistake, change it again.
After checking the form correctly, submit it now. You can also download this complete form and take a printout of it.
After submitting the form, you can get the information after one month that your form has been approved or rejected.
To check the status of your voter ID card, you will see a column on the home page of the website. In this column you can check by putting your
And in this way you can get your voter ID card (voter ID card) done by doing the whole process.
Must Read : What is Atal Pension Yojana
In the end :
This online facility to create voter ID card has been tried to explain to you very easily. Hope you like this information. If you have any problem or suggestion, then please comment and tell. Thank you.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!