Uttar pradesh vivah anudan scheme is a very appreciative step of the UP state government. This effort will reduce the tension of many families for their children’s marriage. Because the marriage of their daughter is a herculean event for a family.
In this situation they also have a lot of pressure from society. However a marriage is a very expensive event in our country and this is like eating a pulse of steel. That’s why I am saying that this is an appreciative step.
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2023
Uttar pradesh vivah anudan scheme, in this scheme state government gives financial help to the family for their daughter’s marriage. Under this scheme the government gives financial help of 51 thousand rupees to the family of the daughter.
For this they have to just apply under this scheme. The benefit of this scheme goes to only SC, ST, OBC, minorities and general families.
Official information about the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme
|Scheme Name||Uttar pradesh vivah anudan scheme|
|Started by||Chief minister Yogi Aadityanath|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weak families of the uttar pradesh|
|Official website||Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for taking Benefit of Shadi Anudan Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme goes to only permanent residents of uttar pradesh.
- Only SC,ST,OBC,minorities and financially weak general families can take the advantage of this scheme.
- Families which are living in rural India their annual income does not exceed the mark of 46 thousand.
- The number is 56,500 for families which are living in urban areas.
- As the law says that the minimum age is 18 for girls and 21 for boys.
Required documents for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID card
- Photo of the boy or the girl whose marriage is.
- Bank account
- Marriage certificate
- Mobile number
Aim of the Uttar pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme
The aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the financially weak families. The objective of this scheme is not just financial , it is also social. Because even this so-called modern society has orthodox thoughts.
That’s why a girl’s family always feels the pressure of society. For overcoming all these factors financial status matters most. Government also knows this, that’s why it started this scheme.
UP government start a free coaching scheme for students.
Benefits of the Vivah Shadi Scheme
- After this scheme financially weak families also can bear the expense of their child’s marriage.
- After the government’s financial help for girls people may overcome their orthodox thinking of girls as a burden.
- This society may be a better place for girls, if they change their thoughts about them. After receiving financial aid for them.
How to apply for Vivah Anudan Scheme ?
The procedure for applying in this scheme is given below.
- For this you have to go to the homepage of the official website.
- After that you will see a new registration option.
- After clicking on it you have to select your category from SC,ST,OBC, minorities and general category.
- Then the registration form appears on your screen.
- You have to fill this form and upload the required documents with it.
- Then click on the save option.
- After that you are successfully registered for it.
How do you get the financial aid under Shadi Anudan Scheme ?
Under this scheme the helping amount is only given in the accounts of national or government sector banks. Means under this scheme private sector banks are not allowed. The helping amount will be given only before or after 90 days of the marriage.
Another financial aid but this time from central government see Stree Shakti package.
How to login to the portal of Uttar pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme ?
You can login to the portal of this scheme by these steps.
- First go to the homepage of the website.
- Then select the category.
- After that enter the username, password and captcha.
- Then click on the log in.
- After that you are successfully logged in.
How to know the status on the Uttar Padesh Shadi Anudan Scheme
- First go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the status of the application letter option.
- Then login and fill a form and submit it.
- After that you can see your application letter.
How to make corrections in your application letter under theVivah Anudan Scheme
- Go on to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the application letter correction or final submit option.
- After that on the next page enter your application letter number, account number, username,password and captcha code.
- After that your application letter will appear on your screen.
- Make whatever correction you want to make and then click on the final submit. That’s how you make corrections in your application letter.
If you still have some type of doubts after all this information then the state government gave a helpline number for you.
State government released a separate number for a separate category.
- 1800 4190 001-This number is for SC,ST and general categories.
- 1800 1805 131-This number is for OBC families.
- 0522 2286 196- This number is for minorities.
Here is another scheme for women empowerment.
And with this, this is the end of this. If you liked it then share it and if there is some confusion about this and any thoughts in your mind then below down is a comment box. Go and pour your confusion or thoughts in that box and we will do the rest of the work.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!