To empower all women, the state government of Rajasthan has launched the Bhamashah Yojana for all the women of the state. This is the first step towards digitalization for Rajasthan and the main aim of this yojana is to make all women financially independent.
Through the Bhamshah yojana, all kinds of financial and non-financial benefits by the government would be delivered. Also, all the financial and non-financial schemes would be transferred to all the candidate’s bank accounts directly. So, the process would be very transparent and handy.
Let’s discuss the Bhamashah Yojana in today’s article and how every woman of the Rajasthan state can take advantage of this scheme.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Bhamashah Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the state|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state|
About Bhamashah Yojana 2023
The Rajasthan Bhamashsh Yojana was started back in 2014 by the chief minister of the state. All the eligible candidates can get their Bhamashah cards in the name of the women it can be from the family itself. And also the Bhamashah card had to be linked with the women beneficiary’s bank account only then the financial and non-financial benefits and schemes would be transferred to the applicant’s account.
The Bhamashah card provides all the women with the core banking functions and biometric identification. This yojana’s advantage can be availed by all the family members of the woman by using the Bhamashah card.
A lot of different benefits are provided under this scheme by the government. Even cash benefits are also given which would be directly transferred to the women candidate’s bank account. Eligible students can also get their Bhamashah card and can take advantage of getting scholarships.
Benefits of the Bhamashah Yojana
- The Bhamashah card has been launched especially for all the women of Rajasthan to empower them and financially help them become independent.
- Through this scheme over 1.5 million women have opened their bank accounts and availed the benefits of the scheme.
- All the women who will have their Bhamashah card would be able to purchase rations from the shops via a biometric system.
- All the benefits from the government for the Bhamashah yojana financial and non-financial would be transferred directly to the candidate’s account which will help in reducing corruption.
- Also, the Bhamashah card provides health insurance of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs to all the poor and deprived people for medical emergencies.
Bhamashah Yojana have Access to?
- Following are the points for which the Bhamashah card is accessible:
- At selected hospitals, free medical treatment can be availed for certain operations and diseases.
- For the education of the students, scholarships can be availed.
- All the women who are looking for training to get started with their professional careers.
- The loan is provided for starting a new business.
- Beneficiaries identification for free and subsidized ration.
How can you Apply for Bhamashah Yojana?
For the online application process:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Rajasthan Bhamashah yojana.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and select the option of ‘Bhamashah enrollment’.
- Then you’ll see several options on your screen. You need to select the option of ‘Bhamashah citizen registration’.
- And then an application form will open wherein you need to fill in all the asked information.
- Lastly, select the option of ‘register’ and you’ll successfully get registered for the Bhamashah card.
For offline application process:
If you want to apply for the Bhamashah card in the offline process then you can easily visit the camps organized by the state government for every ward in all the village panchayats as well as in all the urban and rural areas.
- Below given conditions need to be met to be eligible for the Bhamashah card:
- The woman candidate needs to be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan state.
- The students must be enrolled in government schools or colleges who are looking to get scholarship benefits.
- All the patients who need medical ailments and need financial support for treatments.
- Adhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account details
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Electricity bill/ water bill/ telephone bill
In case you have any queries related to the Bhamashah card then you can contact the toll-free number: 18001806127.
So, that was all the discussion on the Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana. And all the other details on how you can register yourself, who all are eligible, what are the required documents, etc.
We hope that all this detailed information was helpful to all of you and if you have any other queries feel free to drop them in the comments. We’ll surely reply. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!