TRAI(telecom regulatory authority of India) as we all know launched an app for selecting channels and many more services last year. But now it launched a portal for the same purpose a few days ago. In this article we are going to give you all updates about this.
TRAI’S new channel Selector Portal 2023
As we all know, Trai launched an app for consumer convenience last year. But now it is starting a portal for similar kinds of services. Now here is the question: why? What is the need of a portal when there is already an app for it?
The reason given behind this is that in India everyone doesn’t have a smartphone for using apps. The second one is hard to digest and that is many people prefer using web portals over apps.
Official information of Channel Selector Portal
|Portal Name||TRAI’s new channel selector portal|
|Started by||TRAI (telecom regulatory authority of india)|
|Starting date||16th june 2021|
|Utility||Channel selecting, helpdesk for consumers and many more services|
|Beneficiaries||All DTH/cable consumers|
Benefits of TRAI’s new Portal
- Now those consumers will also use TRAI’s online consumer’s services which do not have smartphones.
- From this portal anyone can select a channel very easily.
- This portal also provides services to consumers to choose their pack and give feedback.
- There is a help desk too which is used to provide consumers their problem’s solution.
- Anyone can use this portal by any device; there is no need for smartphones.
Also read : New Income tax portal 2021?
How does this portal provide you a helping hand?
- Of course the very first help this portal provides is selecting channels.
- You can see your subscription very easily via this portal.
- Providing details of all channels and bouquets of all DTH/ cable operators.
- This portal is not just adding or selecting channels you can remove any channel very easily by using this portal.
- This portal provides a helpdesk for consumers to help. Consumers can get solutions to their problems very easily via this.
Must read : Rojgar portal
On how many platforms TRAI’s this new portal is available?
This new channel selector portal is available on 16 platforms.
|Act digital home entertainment||Airtel||Tata sky|
|Videocon D2H||Siti network||Dish tv|
|Hathway digital||Den network||Asianet|
|Fastway transmissions||Sun direct||Vk digital|
|Kerala vision digital tv||Indigital||Tccl|
This is the end of this, hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you have some suggestions for us then, most welcome, comment box is open.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!