In this article, we are going to tell you what Bajaj Finserv is and how you can take a loan with the help of Bajaj Finserv. We are telling you about this step by step guide.
Financial services are also going digital as the world is becoming digital. Due to which the methods of taking loans are also becoming easier. In the present time, due to Corona infection, the exit of people has become much less than before. Therefore, in today’s time, you can easily take a loan without leaving home.
Lenders like Bajaj Finserv are offering precisely these tools. Today, eligible customers can access instant funding through a personalized pre-approved personal loan offer, which you can get within minutes. Bajaj Finserv can be a good option for you if you need immediate money.
Some important features of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- With the help of Bajaj Finserv Insurance, you can get a maximum of Rs 25 lakh.
- If you fulfill the conditions set by Bajaj Finserv, then your loan is instantly accepted online.
- With the help of Bajaj Finserv, you have to repay the personal loan in a period of 12 to 60 months. Or you can also choose your term according to your payment ability.
- If you become a customer by taking a personal loan twice with the help of Bajaj Finserv, then you get some leeway in taking the loan later, by sending your registered number on the official website.
- If you take a personal loan, then you are informed about all the fees in advance and after lending, you are not charged any other charges.
- If you have already taken a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, then you have the option to avail various offers offered by Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Must Read : What is ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates
- With Bajaj Finserv, you have to pay a loan amount of 12.99% on taking a personal loan, marriage, medical emergency, travel.
- Bajaj Finserv provides personal loans to doctors at 14% to 16% percent
- Chartered Accountants from Bajaj Finserv get personal loans at the rate of 14% to 15%.
Eligibility for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- To avail of any type of loan from Bajaj Finserv, you must be a resident of India.
- For taking a loan from Bajaj Finserv, you must be at least 23 years and maximum 55 years.
- Applicant should be employed in any post in any MNC, public or private limited company, only then you will be considered eligible for taking a loan.
Also Read : How to take a loan from Bandhan Bank
Some important documents for taking a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv
- Applicant’s PAN Card
- Applicant’s Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter ID Card,
- Present photo of the applicant
- If the applicant has his own business, he has to submit a bank statement of the last five to six months
- If you are working in a company, then you have to submit a salary slip for the last three to four months.
Do You Know : What is MSME Loan
What should be the minimum salary of the applicant for a personal loan?
Bajaj Finserv has prescribed a minimum salary for personal loans. The applicant’s minimum salary is Rs. There should be at least Rs 25,000 and it also depends on your city of residence.
But if your monthly income is Rs. 25,000, you cannot apply for a loan in Pune. This is because the minimum salary for taking a loan in Pune is Rs. Should be 35,000. The minimum salary required to apply for a personal loan may vary from city to city.
Also Read : What is Startup India
Minimum CIBIL score for taking a personal loan
By the way, generally for taking a loan from any finance company, your CIBIL score should be at least 750+, but you can get approval on the loan even if you have a low credit score.
If your CIBIL score is less than 599, then you will not be able to get loan approval but if your CIBIL score is 600-700, then you can get loan approval but the interest rate will be higher. This may affect your budget. Because you have to pay more amount as EMI.
Also Read : What is MNREGA Scheme
Ability to take a personal loan for doctors
If any doctor wants to take a personal loan, then you have to take care of the following points.
- No Super Specialist Doctor (MS / MD / DM) needs any experience to take a personal loan after taking a degree
- If anyone wants to take a personal loan after taking a graduate doctor (MBBS) degree, then they must have at least two years of experience.
- If any dentist (BDS / MDS) wants to take a personal loan after taking a degree then he/she must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- If any Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS / BAMS wants to take a personal loan after degree, then they should have at least 6 years of experience and should also have their own home or clinic.
Must Read : What is muthoot finance gold loan
How to apply for a loan from Bajaj Finserv
If you want to take any type of personal loan with the help of Bajaj Finserv, you can log in by visiting its official website https://www.bajajfinserv.in/. Here, you will have to fill all your necessary information and scan copies of the required documents will also be uploaded while filling the form on the website.
Soon after filling the form, you will get information about whether you will get a loan or not. If your loan is approved, your loan amount will be sent to your bank account within the next 24 hours.
In this article, we have given you complete information about Bajaj Finserv, What is Bajaj Finserv Loan and how can you take a loan.
If you liked this information, then tell us by commenting. If you have any kind of question, then you can ask us by commenting and also share this information with others so that they too can get to know about it.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!