In this article, we are going to give you complete information about what is Kotak Mahindra Bank, when and how it started, and how you can take a Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan with the help of this bank. So, read this article in its entirety.
Kotak Mahindra Bank was established in the year 1985. This bank of India
Kotak is one of the major banks and is considered a financial institution of India. In this bank, apart from banking services, you can also avail yourself of facilities like an insurance scheme. Hence, Kotak Mahindra has now become not just a name but a brand.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Number
- To take advantage of the facilities in all banks, one has to open an account in that bank. Only after that you can avail of any kind of facilities of the banks.
- But the bank account number in Kotak Mahindra Bank is slightly different.
- Although the account number of Kotak Mahindra Bank is 14 digits in some cases this number remains of 10 digits and in Kotak Mahindra Bank’s new service Kotak 811, the account number is provided only of 8 digits.
Must Read: What is Muthoot finance gold loan?
How to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- If you want to open your account with Kotak Mahindra Bank, for this you must first download the form from the official website of Kotak or you can get this form from any nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
- After taking the form, you will have to fill all the necessary documents related to it.
- After filling the form, attach all the necessary documents along with the form and submit it to your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
- You will get approval after submitting the form.
After receiving approval, the bank account number will be issued to you by the bank
- You can also use Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official application to open an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank, with the help of this you can open your account from home.
Also Read: How to get HDFC Life Insurance?
Facilities available on opening Kotak 811 Savings Account
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a wide range of facilities to its customers, which include some of the following major features –
- Kotak Mahindra Bank offers its customers up to 6% interest on savings account.
- Any customer in Kotak Mahindra Bank can open their Saving Account on zero balance.
- A virtual debit card is also provided to customers by Kotak Mahindra Bank. Which you can use to do things like online payment, shopping, etc.
- If you want to get a hard copy of the debit card, then you can apply for it and get it.
- Facilities like NET BANKING, MOBILE BANKING, NEFT, RTGS are also provided to you in the 811 savings account of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Must Read: What is ICICI Lombard General Insurance?
How to take a loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank?
From Kotak Mahindra Bank you can apply for a personal loan, home loan, Gold Loan, Education Loan, Business Loan both online or offline. If you want to apply online, then you have to apply by visiting the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank but to apply offline you will have to go to the bank branch.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Interest Rates
- To take a loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank, you have to repay the loan amount at an interest rate of 8.65% – 9.30%.
- To get a loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank, you have to deposit zero amount as a processing fee.
- After taking a loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can deposit that loan amount as per your wish for 30 years, just remember that the longer it takes to repay the loan, the more interest you will have to deposit.
- How much loan you can get from the bank depends on your documents, your profile, and your in-less.
Also Read: How to take a loan from Bandhan Bank?
Types of Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Improvement Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Extension Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank home loan for farmers and rural areas
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan for Agriculturalists
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Rural Housing Finance for salaried and self-employed
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Pre-Approved Loan
Also Read: How to get a home loan from India Bulls?
Documents required for taking Kotak Mahindra Bank loan
If you want to get a home loan or personal loan from Kotak Mahendra Bank then you will need various important documents.
- The applicant is required to submit one of his identity card driving license, passport, or Aadhaar card as his identity.
- The applicant will have to submit any one of the documents for identity proof, driving license, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar card, or Ration card for his address proof.
- The applicant will have to submit two passport size photographs.
- The applicant has to submit a statement of the last six months of his bank account
- If the applicant is working in a company, then he has to submit his salary slip for the last one year.
Must Read: How to get Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Benefits of taking a loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank
- If you had taken a loan from another bank earlier and you could not repay that loan on time, then you become a bank defaulter, in such a situation, now no bank will be valid to give you a loan even if you have to repay the loan with you.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is going to be the first bank in the country to give loans to the defaulting person. Kotak Bank will now conduct a psychometric test of the first applicant to find out that the customer did not return the loan of the bank intentionally or he could not repay the loan on time due to lack of money.
- Through this test, the bank will find out whether the applicant, despite having money, is thinking of intentionally defaulting again. The bank wants to take this program on a large scale. But currently wants to start with Asset Reconstruction Division.
- This private sector bank has tied up with Index Advisory for this. Index Advisory has created this psychometric test. With this, the credit profile of the borrower will be known.
- In this article, we have given you complete information about Kotak Mahindra Bank, what all facilities you can avail with the help of this bank, apart from this, we have also told you that with the help of Kotak Mahindra Bank, how can you take a loan.
- If you like this information, then you can also tell us your opinion in the comment box and also share this information with others so that others can also take the advantage of this. If you have any kind of problem in this article, then you can ask us your question by commenting.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!