Digitalization nowadays is everywhere and a lot of things are part of digitalization. Playing a very vital role in the departments of education and employment digitalization has become a very important factor. The online portal of the
“Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” also known as DTA Telangana the government of Telangana has introduced this portal as a step towards digitalization.
You can now easily download an online employee payslip and view your treasuries through this online portal of DTA Telangana. Let’s discuss all the other information about it today. As you are just one click away from having your salary slip that is on your own online at home.
DTA Telangana 2023
The Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts or the DTA is an exclusive online portal solely for all the government employees, teachers of the Telangana state.
As of now, all the employees can check their treasury or detailed salary information via this website. This is a great alternative as now employees don’t need to visit the treasury office every month for their payslips.
To be eligible for this website important credentials of each employee would be required. Also, payslip is important while applying for loans and even the employees of Telangana can file their income tax returns as well.
|Scheme Name||DTA Telangana|
|Launched by||State government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Benefits of the DTA Telangana|
Benefits of the DTA Telangana 2023
- A great alternative for having your payslips or viewing your treasury online at home in just one click through this website of DTA.
- This will save a lot of money and time for all the employees and also a lot of applicants who are old and can’t travel frequently will also be benefited.
- Now, no one needs to worry about keeping the paper slips safely as all the information of their treasury and payslips would be available to them online on the DTA Telangana website.
- This website also provides you with several services like pensioner’s details, scholarship status checks, and employee operations.
- You can now check your payslips and treasury bills anywhere and everywhere and extract the information at any given time.
Online Services of DTA Telangana
Below given is the list of all the online services which are going to be provided on the website of the directorate of treasuries and accounts:
- Net services to public
- Ext Department Operations
- Treasury Operations
- Pension details:
- Certificates for Family Pension
- Form 16
- New Pension HOA’S
- Certificate of Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life
- Pension Excess Payment Recovery Notice
- Not Paid Cases
- Download Tax Deduction Info
- Grievances for Pensioner
- Certificates for First Payment
- Pensioner Payment Info of Telangana
- PPO arrivals Status
- Arogyasri Display
- DR and Other Allowances Pension
- TG Latest AVC
- Operations of Employee:
- Pay Particulars
- Details of Previous Pay
- Account Slip for AG GPF
- Data of Class IV GPF
- Statement of NPS Transaction
- Employee Payslip
- Account slip for TSGLI
- Pension/GPF Grievance (AG)
Procedure to Download the Employee Payslip
- You can follow these steps in order to download your employee payslip:
- Start by visiting the official website of the DTA Telangana.
- Go to the homepage of the website scroll down and choose the option of ‘employee operation’ there.
- Then select the option of ‘employee payslip’ from the next page.
- Then you need to enter your account number or employee code there.
- Select the option of ‘search’ and you’ll see your payslip on your screen.
- You can then download your payslip and take a printout if needed.
How can you log in for the DTA Telangana?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the DTA Telangana.
- Then go to the homepage of the website and click on the option of ‘login’ there.
- The next step is to select your category.
- Then you are required to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After filling in all the information you need to select the option of ‘submit’ and you’ll be logged in.
As mentioned above all the government employees and all the government teachers of the Telangana state are eligible for the directorate of treasuries and accounts website. And all the employees can now easily get access to check their treasury bills and payslips.
If you want to contact us regarding any problem at the DTA Telangana website then you need to visit the official website and there on the homepage you’ll see an option of ‘contact us’. When you click there a whole list of contacts will appear on your screen. And according to the requirement, you can contact them from there.
So, this was all about the Directorate Treasuries and Accounts or the DTA Telangana website, a great initiative of the state government of Telangana toward digitalization. Making the state the latest in the technology field by undertaking these steps.
We hope this detailed article was helpful for all of you. If you still have any other related queries feel free to comment. We’ll surely answer. Thank you!
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!