Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2024
Anuprati Coaching Yojana is also known as Mukhyamantri Anuprati Scheme. As you can know the target of this scheme by its name, that it is a coaching scheme. Under this scheme, bright students of the state will get financial help for their studies and coaching.
In this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to those students who are eligible for coaching.
Official information of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
|Rajasthan State Government
|Provide financial help to students for Coaching
|Students of the Rajasthan
- This scheme is only for the students of Rajasthan.
- SC, ST, OBC, Minority, and EWS students are eligible for applying under this scheme.
- The family income of the applicant must not exceed 8 lakhs per annum.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- EWS Certificate
- BPL certificate
- Certificate of passing the entrance exam
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Mobile number
Important notes of Anuprati Coaching Yojana
- In this scheme, the government will provide financial help up to 1 lakh rupees.
- Under this scheme, students can prepare for various government competitive examinations like UPSC and RPSC.
- To take advantage of this scheme first students have to pass a qualifying test.
मुख्यमंत्री श्री @ashokgehlot51 ने प्रतिभावान पात्र विद्यार्थियों को विभिन्न प्रोफेशनल कोर्स एवं प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिए मुख्यमंत्री अनुप्रति कोचिंग योजना लागू करने की स्वीकृति दी। योजना से हर वर्ग के आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर विद्यार्थियों को आगे बढ़ने के अवसर मिलेंगे। pic.twitter.com/YVYFQePNhT— CMO Rajasthan (@RajCMO) June 6, 2021
Selection procedure under Anuprati Coaching Yojana
- Students will be selected on the basis of their high school and inter marks.
- After that, they have to qualify entrance tests.
- After qualification of the last stage, they will have a time period of three months for showing their qualification certificate to their home district’s departmental DM.
- Then they will get admission under this scheme.
Required marks for applying
For applying under this scheme 60% is the magical mark. Yes, this is the number for eligibility of this scheme.
Exams for that coaching is given under Anuprati Coaching Yojana
- UPSC civil services exam
- RPSC RAS Exam
- RSMSSB Exam
- Sub Inspector exam
- Current Pay Matrix Level 10 Exam and other exams above
- REET exam
- RSSB Patwari & Junior Assistant Exam
- Engineering and medical entrance exam
- CLAT Exam
- Constable recruitment exam
How to apply for Anuprati Coaching Yojana?
- Open homepage of the official website.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Then the application form will come on the screen.
- Enter the details and upload all the documents with it.
- Now click on the submit button.
Ways of contact
If you want to contact the official then the state government is given a number for that.
1800 180 6127
Now your turn
This is the end of this article. Hope it was helpful for you. If yes then share it and if you want to ask or suggest something then the comment box is open.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!