Prime Minister Narendra Modi started a new scheme Adarsh Gram Yojana on 11 October 2014, the birth anniversary of a freedom fighter and leader Jayaprakash Narayan. The main objective of this scheme is to digitize all the villages inhabited within the country so that they do not remain backward.
Keeping this plan in mind, all the MPs of the country should be taking good care of all the villages in their region, have to adopt one of the most backward villages in the villages and make that village a model village by 2016.
The country of India is considered a country of villages Where there are more than 6 lakh villages. 70 percent of the country’s population lives in villages. It would also be wrong to say that there is no development in all the villages inside the country.
There are many villages inside India, which have their own identity, where changes happen from time to time. But there are still many villages in the country in which development is yet to come. In the villages where people face problems such as water problems, drainage problems, roads problem, street problems, electricity problems, etc., the present Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi has set the ideal Village scheme is implemented.
Highlights of Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Date of commencement of Adarsh Gram Yojana:– 11 October 2014
- Implemented by: – Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Applicable country : – India
- Number of MP present in the country: 800
- Number of Adarsh villages fixed till 2019: – 2400
- Official Website : http://saanjhi.gov.in/
Also Read : What is Startup India
Some important objectives of the MP Adarsh Gram Yojana
- The initial objective of the Adarsh Gram Panchayat is that every parliament has to complete one village in its area so that other villages can also be developed based on that village model.
- Villages selected based on Adarsh Gram Yojana are to be strengthened through agriculture, environment, education, sanitation, health, clean water, electricity, etc.
- To build a panchayat building, the religious place for the people of the villages. Under the policy of adopting any one of the villages in their area, so that people do not face any problem.
- The dung gas plant is to be set up in the villages to protect the cattle dung from getting scattered there. So that cow dung can be used properly.
- Under the Adarsh Gram Yojana, the children of all sections of the villages are motivated for schooling.
By 2016, the existing MPs in the country have to take the responsibility of making one village in their respective areas as a model. Then, continue this work and take the responsibility of making two villages ideal by the year 2019. And this karma has to be continued continuously. If the addition of parliaments and legislators is also added to this development of villages, then the number of villages becomes considerable.
Do You Know : What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
All the MPs have to make the village people aware of each government scheme, just like other schemes that were introduced for rural development like Save Daughter, Educate Daughter. The people of the villages can also get the full benefit of the government schemes because by developing at a small level, any village will be a model village. It can take form.
According to Adarsh Gram Yojana, which facilities are necessary in a single village
For the good education of the children in the villages, there should be schools. And after schooling, children need to be a right guide in schools for a good future.
Provision of good food for pregnant women so that no woman can give birth to a malnourished child.
A happy program should be organized in villages and good food in schools during the mid-day meal.
If it is a matter of the village and if there is no farm barn in any village, it cannot happen. Under this scheme, villages should have water facilities to grow a good crop.
Must Read : What is Atal Pension Yojana
Funds coming for Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Money is most important for any kind of development. And this matter also matters a lot from where this money will come.
- Funds will be collected from the Indra Gandhi Awas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Scheme, and other schemes for the Adarsh Gram Yojana launched by the Prime Minister.
- The amount of money that members of MPs get for the development of local area will be used in the use of this scheme.
- The government’s own funds from the Gram Panchayat will also be used.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Fund will also be used to make this scheme even stronger.
- The grant funds received from the Central and State Commission under the Adarsh Gram Yojana will also be used.
Also Read : – What is Khelo India Youth Games
As per the policy of village adoption initiated by Adarsh Gram Yojana, Prime Minister Narendra Modi adopted the small village of Jayapur in Varanasi, which is about 25 km from Varanasi, according to the government data, the population of this village is 2974. The main occupation here is farming. It has facilities like middle school and health center for the people.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!