In this article, we are going to give you information about Bandhan Bank, what is Bandhan Bank home loan , and when it started, and how you can take a loan with the help of this bank. If you also want to know how to loan from Bandhan Bank then this article is important for you. So you must read it.
About Bandhan Bank 2023
Bandhan Bank was started in India on 23 August 2015 and its headquarters is in Kolkata West Bengal. This service of the bank has been started by Bandhan Financial Services. This bank was inaugurated by former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
It is the first complete bank to be established in North India after independence. Chandra Shekhar Ghosh is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Bandhan Bank.
At present, the bank has 1,000 bank branches, 3,014 doorstep service centers, 481 ATM centers, besides the bank has more than 13 million account holders. The bank provides banking and economic services to urban, semi-urban, and rural customers.
As of 31 March, the bank’s loan book amount was Rs 44,776 crore and the bank had deposits of Rs 43,232 crore.
The bank has two main branches. One is general banking and the other is micro banking.
Bank’s slogan is also special, your good, everyone’s good.
Must Read : How to get Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Bandhan Bank Loan eligibility
- To apply for a loan from Bandhan Bank, the applicant should be working in any type of company or should have a business of his own, only then you will be valid for taking a loan.
- While applying for a loan, the age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 60 years.
- Only candidates who have been associated with Bandhan Bank for the last 6 months will be able to apply for a loan from Bandhan Bank.
- The same person can apply from Bandhan Bank who is doing continuous transactions with his account.
Also Read : How to get home loan from India Bulls
Documents required to take a loan
- If you want to take a loan from Bandhan Bank, then you must have the following documents.
- For identity card, you must have one of the voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport.
- For address proof, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport.
- Passport size photo.
- At least the last 6 months bank statement or 6 months.
- If a person is working in a company, then he should get his last two years salary slip.
- But if a candidate has his own business, then the candidate has in-less seat, balance seat, and bank transaction.
- After applying online, the original KYC documents will be required for verification at the bank branch.
Must Read : What is ICICI Lombard General Insurance
How to apply online ?
- To apply for a personal loan online at Bandhan Bank, first of all, you will have to visit the official website of Bandhan Bank https://www.bandhanbank.com/
- Now a small form will open in front of you. All the information of the applicant has to be filled here.
- First select personal loan in the category
- Write the full name of the applicant in the name box
- Enter the email id of the applicant in the email box
- Write the applicant’s mobile number
- Write the name of the bank branch in the city box
- Enter the PIN code for Bank Branch City
- After filling all this information, click on submit
- After filling all these information and submitting, a call will come from the bank on your mobile number and you will be asked questions about the loan. You have to answer their questions correctly, after that you will have to go to the nearest branch of Bandhan Bank, where your document-related process will start, if all your papers are found correct according to the demand of the bank, then you can get the loan easily.
Loan Amount and Term
Through this bank, you can get a loan of at least one lakh and up to five lakh rupees easily. To repay this loan, you get twelve to 36 months from the bank.
Must Read : What is muthoot finance gold loan
Some benefits of taking Bandhan Bank Loan
- If you ever need a less personal loan then this bank is better for you.
- You can get a personal loan from this bank at a lower interest than other banks.
- If you take a loan from this bank and pay it off properly, then you have fewer problems than before when you take a loan from this bank.
In this article, we have given you complete information about personal loan related to Bandhan Bank home loan ,
- what is Bandhan Bank, how does it work,
- what are the benefits of taking a loan from this bank
- how can you also loan with the help of this bank
You can take it so that you do not have any problem of any kind. If you have any kind of question-related to Bandhan Bank home loan , then you can also ask us by commenting.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!