Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Scheme was started for turning the youth of rural India into a skilled working class. This will enhance their chances of getting a job. This scheme is an ambitious initiative of the government of India. Want to know more about this then read this article till the end.
Introduction of the scheme 2023
Indian government started this scheme for enhancing the skills of the youth of rural India. The main motto of this is to provide them employment. This scheme also enhances their chance of getting a job. Under this scheme, many skill training centers were open in rural areas.
So that youth of these places will get training from there and easily earn a job and do their part in the development of the country. Youths aged from 15 to 35 will get training under this scheme.
Official information of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Scheme
|Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Scheme|
|Run by||Rural development ministry Indian government|
|Starting date||25 September 2014|
|Aim of the scheme||Provide employment to the unemployed youth of rural India|
Benefits of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Scheme 2023
- The unemployed youth of rural India can learn a new skill related to different sectors so that they can earn a job easily.
are you a curios person? want to learn from home? then take a look at the NIOS.
- The certificate given under this scheme is valid in the entire nation so that a learner can get a job of his convenience in the whole country.
- Under this scheme, 200 skill courses are available so that everyone will get the course of his interest.
- This scheme will also help in stopping the migration from villages to the cities. Because if someone gets a job near home then why would he go far away for a job.
- Youths can learn computer training, English speaking, communication skill, business skill, and marketing courses, etc under this scheme.
Necessary documents for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Scheme
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Income certificate of applicants father (in case of a minor)
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residential certificate
- Mobile number
- 3 latest passport size photos of the applicant
By creating diverse income opportunities & catering to the career aspirations of rural youth, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (#DDUGKY) has been transforming India’s rural youth into an economically independent workforce.— Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India (@MoRD_GOI) July 2, 2021
To know more, visit https://t.co/kMKihAEBnt pic.twitter.com/qFHT1CCxZv
Some important notes of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Scheme
- To get a job under this scheme one must age between 15 to 35.
- Women will get the benefit of what they worth in this scheme.
- 50% of funds reserved for SC/ST youths and 15% is reserved for minority youths.
- 3% seats are reserved for specially disabled persons.
- At least 33% of seats are reserved for women.
- Disabled persons and transgenders can also take part in this scheme.
- Every trainy youth will get a laptop, tablet or computer for training in the training centers.
Time to be a job provider from a job seeking person for this read about Startup India Standup India
How to apply for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Scheme ?
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can follow these steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official site of the scheme.
- The official website is Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Scheme
- On the homepage of the site, you have to click on the new registration link.
- Here you have to fill in all information like name, education, and address, etc.
- After fill in all the information, you have to submit it.
- After submitting the form you will have an SMS from your nearest training center.
- Then you can go there and take admission.
This is the procedure of getting admission under this scheme. So that’s the end. Hope you liked it. If you liked then share it. And if there is any kind of thought or suggestion in your mind. Are Then who is holding you? Go ahead and comment.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!