SSSM ID or Samagra portal ID is an ID which is very important. But only for Madhya Pradesh residents. You can call it as a second Aadhar number for those who are living in Madhya Pradesh. Today we will give you all information about this.
Official Information About SSSM ID
|Scheme Name||Samagra portal ID|
|Started by||Chief minister of madhya pradesh|
|Working under||Department of social welfare|
|Official website||Samagra Portal|
SSSM ID/Samagra ID 2023
SSSM ID is for economically weak, old persons, widow women and BPL families. So that they can get benefits of the state government’s scheme very easily. This ID is very crucial for every resident of M.P.
Without this they can’t get the benefit of the all state oriented schemes. Here is a very important point is that there are two types of samagra ID. The first one is for a single person which contains 8 numbers. Second one is for the entire family and this one contains 9 numbers.
Samagra portal is open for registration for all state residents. So that they can take advantage of all state schemes very easily. Anyone can register himself or his entire family on this portal very easily.
Required documents for samagra ID
- Aadhar card
- Rashan card
- High school or intermediate marksheet
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Mobile number
Benefits of Samagra Portal
- If the state government will have data of the entire state then it is like a bed of roses for them to make and implement schemes for their beneficial purposes.
- From this other scheme benefits will go to those which need it most.
- After this scheme there is no need for state’s residents to do anything for the benefit of all welfare schemes.
- This ID also works as a document like an evidence for making other documents.
How to register for samagra ID?
There are two ways for registration: you can register yourself online or offline. You can register yourself at your convenience. For registering offline you have to go to the gram panchayat or nagar panchayat office of your region. If you want to register online the process is given below for this.
Procedure for registering online
- For this go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the citizen service option.
- Here you can see two options.
- Family’s registration
- Personal registration
- After clicking on one of these options a new webpage will open.
- On this page a registration form appears on your screen. If you are registering yourself then give all information about you and if you are registering your whole family then enter your whole family’s information in the form.
- Then submit the form with uploading all required documents with it.
Know another very important portal
How to update your SSSM ID profile?
- First go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the citizen service option.
- After that choose update your profile option.
- Then a web page will open here you can make changes in your profile whatever you want to make.
How to search your samagra ID on a portal?
- Like every procedure, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Here click on the know your ID option.
- After this a new webpage will open. Here you will see the options for searching your ID. which are these.
- Through family’s ID
- Via Mobile number
- Through Aadhar card
- By bank account
- After choosing from one of these options you have to provide all information about this.
- Then your ID will appear on your screen.
Must read : Vivah anudaan scheme
How to know your family’s SSSM ID?
For this the procedure is same as given above. The difference is that on the homepage you have to choose know your family’s ID instead of know your ID. The rest of the procedure is exactly the same.
If you are having some problem in registration or having other problems related to samagra portal ID. Then for this the state government is given many ways for you to make contact with them.
Ways of Contact
For this a contact us option is given on the official website of the samagra. After clicking on this you will see the many options for contact like email ID and mobile number etc.
|Phone number||0755 2558391|
|Post address||Social welfare services operating building 1250, |
Tulsi nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
This is the end of this article. Hope you liked it. if you have any kind of thought or suggestion then comment.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!