WP Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Scheme 2023
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Scheme is a refined version of the Samajik Suraksha Scheme. It is launched by the West Bengal State Government.
This scheme is launched for unauthorized laborers of the state who work without any organization. Under this scheme, they will get life insurance of 2 lakh rupees and accidental insurance of 1 lakh rupees.
Official information about the scheme
|Scheme Name||WP Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Scheme|
|Started by||West Bengal State Government|
|Aims||Giving a sense of security to the unauthorized workers|
of the state like street vendors and construction workers
|Beneficiaries||All the unauthorized laborers of the West Bengal|
- This Scheme is only for the domicile of West Bengal.
- The age for applying under this scheme is 60 years.
- Unauthorized and unorganized workers or laborers of the state are the only beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Provisions made under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha scheme
- Under this scheme, all the premiums of the beneficiaries will be given by the state government. There is no need for beneficiaries to spend a single rupee.
- Life insurance of Rs 2 lakh will be given under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries will get accidental insurance of Rs 1 lakh under this scheme.
Benefits of this scheme
- After this scheme, all the labor class will get a sense of security for their family which is a very rare thing for them.
- The second benefit of this scheme is that all the beneficiaries will get the insurance without spending a single penny.
Do You Know About National Health Insurance Scheme?
How to apply for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
- First of all, go to the homepage of the official website.
- Then click on the application form.
- After this, an application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details in it.
- Upload all the required documents with it.
- Now click on the submit button.
Also Read: Senior Pension Insurance Scheme?
How to login in the portal of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Scheme?
- Go to the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the user login option.
- After this enter your username and password.
- Now click on the login.
Bina Mulya Saamajik Suraksha Yojana
Ways of contact
There are many ways for contacting officials provided by the state government.
1800 103 0009
11th Floor New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiran Shankar Ray Road, Kolkata – 700001
This is the end of this article. Hope you liked it. If you liked it then share it and if you have any kind of suggestion or question for us then there is a comment box.
Formal News has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on Centre and State Government Schemes that are of interest to you, your family and your Society. We believe in free, fair and credible information.
Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we remain committed to keeping you informed and updated.
However, We have a request:
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Your support in the form of Donations will be encouraging for us. Your donation can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. Your encouragement and constant feedback can help us to improve our offering. We need your financial support. You can support us through the Patreon Link:
Become a Patron!